News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'Arry gets preferential treatment shock...

Started by WhiteJC, September 08, 2010, 07:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Portsmouth have accused the Football Association of giving Tottenham preferential treatment on transfer deadline day. Spurs' £8m signing of Rafael van der Vaart from Real Madrid was only ratified a day later, while Portsmouth's move for Stoke City's Liam Lawrence failed after they missed the deadline by a minute. (Full story: Daily Star)

cebu

I'm sure we're all shocked and surprised by this - how could Honest 'Arry be so maligned.  :003:

TonyGilroy

They have only themselves to blame for not following the brown paper bag protocol.

Irelands_number1

I guess this is a point in favour of MO vs scudamore!

Andy Crysell

Trouble is; Pompey have got nothing to put in a paper bag.

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 08, 2010, 01:00:10 PM

They have only themselves to blame for not following the brown paper bag protocol.

Oakeshott

The only trouble Portsmouth has in this matter is that, like us, Sheffield United and sundry others, they are not one of the "big four", Spurs or West Ham.

SmithyFFC

I refuse to believe there is any bias towards 'Honest 'Arry'.

:doh:
FTID

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

Yet another unreal story having no basis in fact whatsoever against poor 'onest (I aint no f*****g wheeler-dealer) 'Arry.

I dunno why the papers cannot leave this icon of English managerial-ship alone to get on with the job that he has done so well, and so honestly and above board for the past 20 years.