watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I've just added myself to FACEBOOK

Started by SHADY1, September 08, 2010, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

IF you know my name and are a mate then please drop in and say hello .. not that i've a clue if you can see anything ...
IF i don't add you as a mate don't be offended I just don't like you ...  :005:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

LBNo11

...I don't think I can take the humiliation of being rejected, I will wait for you to add me as a friend - and if you don't I'll know you don't like me.. :dft004:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

chez

oh well I'm doomed then  :005:

Shady i sent you a pm on here re the Everton game , let me know cheers

mrska

There's alot of people with your name mate...!!!!

mrska

Have you put up at piccy yet..  i cant find you?

Admin

I've seen his ugly mug already  :dft011:

wadey

Shady, you,ll do well to avoid Mr Townsend..and his stories about how he shifted 1,000 tonnes of stone all on his jack jones zzzzzzzzzzzzz            :dft012:

SHADY1

People be patient ... i'm just getting to grips with it...
LB you will be added for sure .. Mr Ska no problems, Wadey you are welcome ... but some bloke called Scott has added me should I accept or will it be all down hill from there on in... ?? Thanks for the heads up on a Mr Townsend i'll be sure to keep him at arms length.

mrska

SHADY1

Can I change my name to Steve "not so shady" Lewis or once you have an account name thats it.. and if that was done would it appear if anyone searched shady ??

1st day ignorance...

chez

see i was right, im doomed  :014:

Shady what about your pm from me re the Everton ticket?

God men just cant multi task,  :dft012:

mrska

You can... Scott would know how to do that as im IT THICK!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SHADY1

I will only be adding people I know and have met ... otherwise in my opinion it defeats the object ... but please don't be offended... oh go on then ..

The Equalizer

Cheers for the add mate. I feel privileged. And slightly dirty.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SHADY1

Not sure how to take that comment ... but i'll let it pass  :59:

timmyg

Ohh facebook. It'll be myspace soon enough.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

SHADY1

OOoooooooo not heard of that ... 6 yrs time i may have a look then 10 years twitter if i'm still alive....

Steve Lewis (Shady) will find me ...