https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kalas and Piazon

Started by Whitesideup, June 20, 2017, 07:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMatt

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 20, 2017, 05:02:38 PM
Quote from: grandad on June 20, 2017, 10:53:21 AM
How much would it take for Kalas to buy out of his contract. Players have done this before. It is only his salary for the rest of the contract I think.

Now there are twitter "reports" of Kalas refusing Hull transfer and preparing to buy out his contract. I think you need a royalty.

Curtis‏
@curtis_heard4
Follow
More
Kalas refuses to go to Hull. He is even prepared to buy himself out of contract to stay at Fulham. #FulhamFC #FFC

Trying not to read too much into rumours, etc, but if this was true it would be one hell of a statement about what Joka's building here.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

AlexW132

More Instagram comments by Kalas:

Kalas: 'as long as i remember i liked post which said Hull and i would say most of the people would agree but that's just my opinion and at then end of the day i've just agreed with someone but that doesn't mean that Hull is a dump place so don't get me wrong'

Hull fan: 'appreciate the reply Social media posts can be interpreted in many ways. personally I hope you do come to Hull, it's better than you think and your a good player'

Kalas: 'thank you and i hope you understood what i meant'

Milo

Haha well he's not going to Hull after that is he

Carborundum

"Hull, its better than you think"

The Hull tourist board should be working up the banners now.  But it's not too late to get Dr Peppers in as a sponsor, because "Hull.  What's the worst that can happen?"  has a certain ring to it.

I've been there.  Some bits nicer than others, like anywhere else.   People generally very friendly, which is of course all that really matters.