Main Menu

Jozabed gone official

Started by f321ffc, July 04, 2017, 07:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Fulham Football Club @FulhamFC
·
8m

The Club can confirm that Jozabed has joined Celta Vigo on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

@jolslover

Shame. Clearly talented player that just didn't fit at Fulham. Wish him well
STH H3

nose

no loss
he was never going to fit in, looked lost and even when play for celta vigo gave possesion away far too often for my liking. always trying the spectacular and flashy stuff, so when it occasionally comes off some people think it is talent rather than percentages.

i wish him luck but he frees up a space for somebody better.

e4b

Agree with Nose. Looked good in spells but a luxury we dont want the way we play.

Woolly Mammoth

Glad he's gone, made of glass, a complete waste of time.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

@jolslover

Quote from: Statto on July 04, 2017, 11:47:06 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on July 04, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

Not that clear
Glad he's gone
If we got back what we paid then we've done well

We've made profit. Sky Sports reported 4.5mill and so did Guardian. More than we paid.
How is it not clear, Don't see any of our other squad playing in Europa league semis.. Wrong player for English football
STH H3

aaronmcguigan

He came
He saw
He was as useful as a conker

Andy S

I see it as making way for a new player. I wish him well though, let's find another gem

westcliff white

Fee undisclosed, but reported in Spain as 4.5 million euros, .5 million more than we paid but taking into account wages......
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on July 04, 2017, 11:50:01 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 04, 2017, 11:47:06 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on July 04, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

Not that clear
Glad he's gone
If we got back what we paid then we've done well

We've made profit. Sky Sports reported 4.5mill and so did Guardian. More than we paid.
How is it not clear, Don't see any of our other squad playing in Europa league semis.. Wrong player for English football

Just like them others from that overrated Spanish league.. :005:

FulhamStu

We probably got a loan fee and loaned too club would pay his, or part of his wages.  Looks like we made a profit on our worst buy of last summer.  A very good recovery.   You don't get every signing right.  Him and Sig were our only 2 real bad ones out of 14 that is extremely good yet people moan about Kline, 2 ticked boxes etc.  Seems to be working well to me !

Carborundum

The club has done exceptionally well to engineer a solution that didn't involve a significant financial loss or, more crucially, me having to watch his defensive apathy.  Nothing impressed me more in this whole story than Jokanovic's swift realisation that he should not be persevered with.  Compare and contrast with Johansens hapless debut.  Hooked at half time, but the difference was that he was racing around trying his guts out, just a bit too hard for his or the teams good.

filham

Glad to hear that is sorted as it must make an opening for a new player.