more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage Talk Interview With Dannyboi-ffc From Friends Of Fulham

Started by Russ Goldman, July 07, 2017, 04:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

Hi Everyone,

This episode is an interview with Daniel Smith, who is better known as Dannyboi-ffc on Friends Of Fulham.

During this interview Danny talked about the FOF'erviews, which are interviews that are done for the website. Danny, also shared his views on the moves made by Fulham so far for this upcoming season. You will hear his thoughts on Ryan Sessegnon, Tom Cairney, Scott Malone, Scott Parker, and the two new signings Fulham have made for this upcoming season.

Please listen below and let me know what you think?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cottagetalk/2017/07/07/cottage-talk-interview-with-dannyboi-ffc-from-friends-of-fulham

e4b

Good interview. Thanks. Was surprised Dannyboi was so forthcoming with his opinion he is usually quite reserved when it concerns Fulham.  064.gif

Russ Goldman

I enjoyed talking to Danny a great deal and he was not afraid at all share his opinion. I hope he can come on Cottage Talk again in the future.

RaySmith

Enjoyed this- yes, have Danny as a regular contributor Russ.

aaronmcguigan

Danny got quite feisty when discussing the two Scotts departures. Like that passion shown and more audio interviews would help get the passion across that  these guys have.
Maybe some fofferviews can be done via audio, and a bit of to and fro!

Ps Is it Jo or Yo kanovic? 😂😂

Russ Goldman

I have made it known to Danny that he is welcome back anytime. It was a pleasure to talk to him.

Lighthouse

I know that Dannyboi now has an agent and a stylist and a whole entourage. He claims to be just like the rest of us. But he has moved on to be a celebrity. At least we can say we remember him when he really was just like the rest of us.

Good and enjoyable interview though.  :005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Andy S

Sadly celebrities are just like the rest of us except in their heads

Andy S

I think cottage talk goes on for an hour and says nothing. Does anyone remember "Clubcall" now that went on for ages and said nothing and if you were mug enough to pay cost a small fortune.

e4b

Hope this thread doesn't become personal. My comment was meant as a joke hence  : 064.gif.

Lighthouse

Well Cottage Talk is a talk show and as such has talks from fans and those in the know or not in the know. Always interesting if only because I can shout at the computer and disagree with many of the opinions. Not Danny obviously. But it doesn't need to say anything of any importance just fun to listen to, or not.

Supermitch

Just played the podcast whilst away on holiday.  Enjoyed the listen to get my "Fulham fix".

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 08, 2017, 04:02:24 PM
Well Cottage Talk is a talk show and as such has talks from fans and those in the know or not in the know. Always interesting if only because I can shout at the computer and disagree with many of the opinions. Not Danny obviously. But it doesn't need to say anything of any importance just fun to listen to, or not.

Was it fun then lol? And please don't call me a celeb. Scott asked me to do it to promote fof. Russ is a great guy and I'm sure he'd welcome anyone to go on it. Like you said, it can just be for fun as well as have people in the know. I'm all about the fun............

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Hope you enjoyed it
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Lighthouse

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 08, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Was it fun then lol? And please don't call me a celeb. Scott asked me to do it to promote fof. Russ is a great guy and I'm sure he'd welcome anyone to go on it. Like you said, it can just be for fun as well as have people in the know. I'm all about the fun............

Don't call me celeb says celeb. Only teasing, you did a good job. 

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 08, 2017, 04:39:56 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 08, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Don't call me celeb says celeb. Only teasing, you did a good job. 

Thanks. It was great for my confidence doing it. I've put it off for 2 years, one day I'll go on it again I'm sure.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Roguewhite

Good show.  Really enjoyed hearing Danny's opinion on both the post season and what the future might hold for Fulham. 

Russ Goldman

Quote from: Andy S on July 08, 2017, 02:27:32 PM
I think cottage talk goes on for an hour and says nothing. Does anyone remember "Clubcall" now that went on for ages and said nothing and if you were mug enough to pay cost a small fortune.

Andy, I am sorry you don't think was say much on the show but I appreciate your honesty. I want to know the good and the bad about Cottage Tallk so I can continue to make it better. Please feel free to share any suggestions you have. I hope you check out Danny though on this episode as I thought he said some interesting things.

Russ

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 08, 2017, 12:28:55 PM
Danny got quite feisty when discussing the two Scotts departures. Like that passion shown and more audio interviews would help get the passion across that  these guys have.
Maybe some fofferviews can be done via audio, and a bit of to and fro!

Ps Is it Jo or Yo kanovic? 😂😂

That's the one compliment I do like so thanks. You can call me stupid, say I'm completely wrong, basically call me whatever you like but as long as I'm classed as passionate about the club I'll take that all day long.

There are plans to do some audios. I just need to learn more about recording it and stuff like that.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Russ Goldman on July 08, 2017, 10:53:39 PM
Quote from: Andy S on July 08, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

Andy, I am sorry you don't think was say much on the show but I appreciate your honesty. I want to know the good and the bad about Cottage Tallk so I can continue to make it better. Please feel free to share any suggestions you have. I hope you check out Danny though on this episode as I thought he said some interesting things.

Russ

I regularly listen and enjoy your podcasts. I also listen to other Fulham podcasts and believe being so far away, and so many of your guests being overseas that a lot is lost. I does sometimes feel like everyone agrees and from match day chats in the pub after the game that is rarely the case. Not listened to Dannyboi's yet but definitely will. I think more season ticket holders on this board should be brought in and the podcasts being more like the after game discussions in the pub would improve the podcasts. If nothing changes I will still listen and I appreciate the work you do Russ.

Russ Goldman

Thank you for the comments. I do try hard if we are reviewing a match to have a co-host that was at the match but that is not always possible. I understand to have the authenticity of opinions from the supporters that are at the matches so that is something that is important to continue to do. For example, Mike Gregg and Emilio Di Nello are season ticket holders and I have other co-hosts that are as well.

Like I said it is not always possible but I do understand why you brought that up. On the flipside I am overseas along with Yannis and a few others but there is a decent balance of co-hosts between supporters in London and in other locations.

Thank you again for your honest opinion.