News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Football Association (Their Reply To My Letter)

Started by Mince n Tatties, July 05, 2017, 06:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dgnffc on July 06, 2017, 05:45:41 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 06, 2017, 05:08:12 PM
The FA Committee spent a whole meeting discussing the opening of an envelope.
Many years ago I was a contract programmer at IBM and I wondered why they needed to employ contractors. That was until I realised their employees spent much of their time in meetings discussing how the cupboards would be cleaned out!

That sounds about right, which reminds me to remove that Skeleton that's in my cupboard. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SouthfieldWhite

I believe it's one bloke who does all the fixtures.
Teams can apply for say a home game on Boxing Day or on any other weekend and he works around these requests although I doubt every request can be granted.

I bet Chelsea are home every Boxing Day as they must ask for it and then being the bigger club probably gets the nod.

alfie

Not only that the envelope was not even closed
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on July 07, 2017, 10:12:58 AM
Not only that the envelope was not even closed

Blimey your right Alfie ✉️📩📨📧💌

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 06, 2017, 12:24:11 PM
It gets even better...lol
The Premier league have emailed me and said Fulham and  Chelsea are paired(yes I already know that).
They said the Premier league has no control over what EFL does with its fixtures(I know that also)
So they say its the EFL who have put us away 5 on the trot Boxing day... 064.gif
So I've mailed back and repeated that is because you lot at Premier(who do your fixture's first) keep giving Chelsea home game on Boxing day,so the EFL have no option but to put us away...I wait with bated breath for a reply.
FA and Premier league look as they employ idiots in their organization's who haven't got  clue what they on about...Hilarious.
OK but why do the premiership ensure that  Chelsea keep enjoying the benefit of a home game on Boxing Day, some premiership club is probably suffering because of this.

filham

Quote from: Southdowns White on July 05, 2017, 09:05:34 AM
The reason they don't want local derby games during the holiday period and even in some cases the school holidays is that there are not enough police. It costs a lot more money to police these games and even more when every officer is on overtime rates. I am not a police person but was told this by a policeman a few years ago, he loved the football days out because he was paid very well and used to watch quite a lot of football.

Years ago our chairman Tommy Trinder complained about the high price of policing a game and insisted that policemen should always have their backs to the pitch as they were not going to watch the match for free as well as getting paid.
The police responded quickly saying that if they had to watch our football as well they would want a lot of extra money.

Mince n Tatties

5 days and no comeback from Premier league, and surprise surprise no reply to my email to Fulham either,mind you that shouldn't be a surprise about us as we are slow at everything, take the strip nonsense every year were last to see that.

Woolly Mammoth

Have you forgotten already, Supporters are the lowest common denominator.
If you eventually receive a reply within the next 6 months, they are showing you far too much favouritism.

Never forget your Roots.