more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do People At The Club Read This Forum?

Started by Mince n Tatties, July 12, 2017, 08:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: Wolf on July 12, 2017, 09:50:51 AM
48 hours is a short time period to give a substantive response. If the customer services recipient doesn't know the answer they need to communicate with others, who perhaps won't immediately prioritise it above other issues they are working on. Some kind of holding response would keep the enquirer reasonably content.

Your are probably correct to say that for all enquiries 48 hours is not long enough. Perhaps they  should lengthen the time. i am sure my inquiries from several months ago could have been answered by now. I have received zero response. as I mentioned above they instantly responded to a compliment so clearly they are being read and getting through.

Mince n Tatties

Hooray....Maybe they do read this as I've had a reply.
The EFL and the computer company they use for the fixtures are responsible....... NO THEY AINT its the Premier league(whose fixtures are done first) that keep giving the Chelscum home game,so the FL have no option but to put us away....What is difficult for them to understand about that....Beam me up Scottie..

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 12, 2017, 04:20:16 PM
Hooray....Maybe they do read this as I've had a reply.
The EFL and the computer company they use for the fixtures are responsible....... NO THEY AINT its the Premier league(whose fixtures are done first) that keep giving the Chelscum home game,so the FL have no option but to put us away....What is difficult for them to understand about that....Beam me up Scottie..

You may need to check the authenticity of the email you received, as due to the rapid response of the replies, which has sowed seeds of doubt, as these acknowledgements  were not expected to be sent out to you before the commencement of the year 2018.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Wolf on July 12, 2017, 10:14:12 AM
I really don't think it's unreasonable that an issue of some complexity takes more than a week to respond to. Lol at the "indefensible" comment. The response will probably require input from the Club Secretary who might be a bit busy this month. They may even be pursuing the issue themselves. bill taylor's apprentice could start by envisaging a substantive reply that could be sent out, and work backwards to set a timeframe for it.

Keep digging!