watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Getting autographs with my Little'n

Started by montyandgeorge, July 12, 2017, 10:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montyandgeorge

Hi guys, new member here - me and my 9 y/o daughter George are just about to start our first season in the Riverside as season ticket holders! We've been coming for 6 seasons now having moved to Hammersmith. We're both super excited!!!! And she wants to collect autographs - although she's gutted Scott P's left, her favourite. Any advice? Where to go, what time? How not to piss off the players?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: montyandgeorge on July 12, 2017, 10:20:33 PM
Hi guys, new member here - me and my 9 y/o daughter George are just about to start our first season in the Riverside as season ticket holders! We've been coming for 6 seasons now having moved to Hammersmith. We're both super excited!!!! And she wants to collect autographs - although she's gutted Scott P's left, her favourite. Any advice? Where to go, what time? How not to piss off the players?

From my experience a good way to catch the players is to wait outside the training ground around lunchtime and just wait for the players to leave in their cars. I've done this a few times and always got my daughter to meet a dozen players. It is a pot luck gamble but in the school holidays it's a cheap day out for Father/daughter bonding.

Or hang around the Cottage by the black gates either a couple of hours before kick-off or an hour after the game finishes.

Good luck whatever you decide. And welcome to the forum. Hopefully the first of many posts 049:gif 078.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Wolf

The club put on several events throughout the season with 2-4 players in attendance for autograph signing such as at the stadium store and Christmas at the Cottage. On a match day post match is better than pre Match when they can be very focused or hurried
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

SP

As DB says, stand outside the Cottage gates after 13:00 for autographs & selfies.

Also, congratulations on your choice of clubs, it's not usually a smooth ride but will certainly be character building for your daughter.

049:gif

montyandgeorge

Thanks for the tips guys. George has already bid to go to the Norwich game early!

aaronmcguigan

George is a smart girl! Welcome to the Fulham family

filham

Good to have new fans on the board, even better to hear of new season ticket holders at the Cottage.
Welcome to both of you.