watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ibrahima Ciise to be a key man?

Started by JackHFFC1990, July 15, 2017, 08:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackHFFC1990

Have a feeling he will become a big player for us this season. Good to have competition for places in midfield now. Hopefully the arrival of Ciise will take the classy Kevin McDonald to an even higher level for us this season.

bill taylors apprentice

Or maybe he can turn his hand at centre forward?

hovewhite

Could be a great signing and as you have said it adds greater motivation for kev mac all the better.

St. Andrews White

+1 to all of this. Good depth and young enough to become an even better player

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

The Rock

We wanted him in Jan as well. Being a proper defensive MF it should really help the back 4, which at the moment is the back 2 1/2.

westcliff white

I thnk he is back up to KMAC, other wise who do you drop from the midfield 3
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: westcliff white on July 15, 2017, 03:33:37 PM

Out of the three, KMAC's place is the one for grabs I think. Never quite rated him as much as most on here seem to. Good player, but not irreplaceable by any means.

westcliff white

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on July 15, 2017, 03:48:18 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 15, 2017, 03:33:37 PM

Out of the three, KMAC's place is the one for grabs I think. Never quite rated him as much as most on here seem to. Good player, but not irreplaceable by any means.
For me he is, without him neither Tom or Stef can play as they do, neither can the full backs. When the fans were voting for player of the year, they asked the players on Video who they would go for I believe Tom said KMAC and Stef said either Tom or KMAC.  A fair few players aid him, he inst the star man but is key to how we play for me at least.
Every day is a Fulham day