watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

kalas

Started by nose, July 22, 2017, 03:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Tell me this. Is Madl injured? Has he been featuring in pre-season? I kinda forgot all about him

YoungsBitter

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 27, 2017, 09:23:22 PM
Tell me this. Is Madl injured? Has he been featuring in pre-season? I kinda forgot all about him
Well thats interesting, i saw he was in the training session pictures so assumed he was in the friendly squads. I just checked and he has not featured once since the two Poland games where he started both. I think he was shown on stationary bike and with ice on knee so I am guessing he has been nursing an injury.
Quark, strangeness and charm

nose

Quote from: YoungsBitter on July 27, 2017, 11:24:51 PM
Well thats interesting, i saw he was in the training session pictures so assumed he was in the friendly squads. I just checked and he has not featured once since the two Poland games where he started both. I think he was shown on stationary bike and with ice on knee so I am guessing he has been nursing an injury.

it said in one of the posts from austria he pulled something so couldn't play but because his familly live nearby he joined the squad

YoungsBitter

Quote from: nose on July 27, 2017, 11:30:57 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on July 27, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

it said in one of the posts from austria he pulled something so couldn't play but because his familly live nearby he joined the squad
I think- with no evidence of course - that Slav knows Madl can do a job so with him being injured and him knowing Kalas was a reasonable cert to return he has being trying to see what Djalo and Sig can do. From what I have heard from people who were at some of the next 4 games Sig is what we know, slow and clumsy and Djalo is slow and more skilful, especially once played next to Ream. Both played in front of Button which gives the heebeejeebees to most of our defenders including the shellacking by Chelsea.
Quark, strangeness and charm