watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwood & Ciise

Started by JackHFFC1990, July 29, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackHFFC1990

They are certainly not as good as Cairney or McDonald who are vital to everything good we done last season but I was quite impressed with both new boys today.
Ciise was big & strong his passing was a little off but he will be a good addition to the squad I feel. Norwood was also a bit loose in possession but he improved as the game went on. Think he will be much improved with Cairney & McDonald next to him. Johansen can't afford a dip in form this year with 2 decent replacements waiting to take his place

filham

Good to know we have some cover but the new signings have all been second string players, we have failed to strengthen the team we finished last season with. In fact it is weaker as we have not replaced Malone.

@jolslover

i thought they were both ok. Not bad but nothing to be excited about.

Cisse instead of Mcdonald was an evident downgrade which i was hoping it wouldn't be. Didn't protect the back 4 like Mcdonald does and didn't control the game like Mcdonald can.
However I am prepared to let him off as it was his first game in English football, So all circumstances considered it was a decent performance.

Unlike some I've spoke too, I think Norwood was the better of the two, showed decent passing range but second half the game passed him by and he looked a little weak. Worked hard however.
This is in contrast with Cairney who almost always makes an impact.
STH H3

aaronmcguigan

Wouldn't read much into it today. Either of them will be more assured playing in the same team as Cairney/ McDonald. Also if there's a striker on the pitch, it may help as a focal point for their work. Furthermore, success breeds success , and more confidence will come in time of training and playing together so I see today as nothing more than a decent start !