watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I always thought...

Started by Andy S, July 31, 2017, 08:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Every club showed optimism and hope at this time of the season. The pitches are green and around the ground there is evidence of a lick of paint. No team gets everyone they want. As everyone has a budget. I know other teams have bought well but we already had a good team. A team that is a year better. Surely we can make a go at it again this season

westcliff white

Quote from: Andy S on July 31, 2017, 08:28:24 AM
Every club showed optimism and hope at this time of the season. The pitches are green and around the ground there is evidence of a lick of paint. No team gets everyone they want. As everyone has a budget. I know other teams have bought well but we already had a good team. A team that is a year better. Surely we can make a go at it again this season
Are you saying we are or we are not showing hope and optimism
Every day is a Fulham day

BedsFFC

I think I know what he means. He could have been a little more succinct. I think I may be able to sum up his thoughts in 4 words...

COME ON YOU WHITES

RaySmith

I always feel optimistic at the start of a new season.

It's just great that football, and Fulham, are back - to inspire and infuriate us on Saturday afternoons!

CincyFulham1

Go visit the WATRB QPR website.  Makes this board look like a love-in.

The Old Count

I make myself aware of as many possible outcomes as possible and then choose to believe one in line with my own predilictions.

Therefore, we will win the Championship Title with three weeks of the season to spare.

COYW

filham

At the end of last season I was full of optimism for this season until we lost our left back, failed to sign a replacement for Martin, learnt that Cairney has a dodgy knee and then on Saturday Jocanovic stated that he has no input into transfer dealings.
However I am easily turned back into optimistic mode, a 5-0 win against Norwich on Saturday would do the trick.

Andy S

Of course it will. My season ticket should arrive this week(along with a player or two) and the optimum of a new season begins

Twig

Quote from: filham on July 31, 2017, 09:36:39 AM
At the end of last season I was full of optimism for this season until we lost our left back, failed to sign a replacement for Martin, learnt that Cairney has a dodgy knee and then on Saturday Jocanovic stated that he has no input into transfer dealings.
However I am easily turned back into optimistic mode, a 5-0 win against Norwich on Saturday would do the trick.

Sadly I'm in your camp, much of the euphoria of last season's great second half has dissolved due to the club's apparent lack of ambition.