watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Subs

Started by alfie, July 30, 2017, 10:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

I found it quite interesting the Wolfsburg subs warming up during the match, well controlled drills with a coach directing proceedings, in direct contrast to our subs who were just doing few stretches, bit of chatting, bit of jogging up and down, I reckon that's why when they came on they were already up to speed. A lesson there maybe??
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Yes noticed that,while ours were chatting about how many followers they got on Snippychatchum or whatever its called..lol

dannyboi-ffc

Could it be that all German clubs do this? It's a country where everything is efficient and almost military like in its organisation. Just look at the national team.

So i'd imagine there's lessons all clubs and the national side in this country could learn from the Germans.

Good observation. Hopefully the club spotted it too
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Huxley

During the Magath days the warm up before the game was very different. Also remember the someone getting an absolute bollocking for being too casual warming up by the corner post. When they wanted to bring him on, he wasn't paying attention. Needless to say another's player went on after the bollocking..

Andy S

That helped I guess
It's a. Warm up and every player knows their own body and at what speed it needs to be done

Holders

The best-organised regime we ever had at Fulham was Tigana's French one.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

glenhodgso

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on July 30, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
During the Magath days the warm up before the game was very different. Also remember the someone getting an absolute bollocking for being too casual warming up by the corner post. When they wanted to bring him on, he wasn't paying attention. Needless to say another's player went on after the bollocking..

That was the one and only Mitroglou - and it would have been his debut at the Cottage.....

VicHalomsLovechild

Who remembers the warm down bikes, next to the dug outs?

JackHFFC1990

I did notice the Wolfsburg subs warming up with the coach telling them what he wanted to do. Impressive

filham

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 30, 2017, 10:20:58 AM
Could it be that all German clubs do this? It's a country where everything is efficient and almost military like in its organisation. Just look at the national team.

So i'd imagine there's lessons all clubs and the national side in this country could learn from the Germans.

Good observation. Hopefully the club spotted it too
Yes, they practice penalties too, perhaps that is the first lesson for us to learn.

RaySmith

Didn't Magath have the team training twice a day?