https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff (01/08/17)...

Started by WhiteJC, August 01, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Kamara: 'Fulham are ambitious, I want to play well and score'
by Dan on July 31, 2017

Aboubakar Kamara has told L'Equipe that is he is very excited following his big-money move to Fulham.

The 22 year-old striker was officially announced as the Whites' latest summer signing this afternoon and has been speaking to the French sports newspaper about how the move from Amiens, who he helped to win promotion to Ligue 1 last season, came about. He told L'Equipe:

I knew for a while that Fulham were interested, but I didn't let it get into my head. I kept my feet on the ground. On Thursday after training, my brother came to see me and told me it was good. So, we went to London on Friday. It's a good city and a good club, I liked it. I passed the medical and I was introduced to the staff and the players. I was well received even though don't speak English – except for a few words – but it will come.

Kamara is adamant the choice to move to England for a fee that may reach around £5m was his alone and wasn't influenced by Amiens.

Nobody pushed me away. I decided myself. There is a good thing to do in Fulham. The club is ambitious, I want to play well and score.

The striker wishes his old team-mates at Amiens all the best ahead of their historic campaign in the French top flight and feels the outcome is a good one for all parties.

I said goodbye to all my team-mates on Monday. They will have the chance to play in Ligue 1, I will get to play in England. This is positive for everyone.

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2017/07/kamara-fulham-are-ambitious-i-want-to-play-well-and-score/

sunburywhite

Quote from: WhiteJC on August 01, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

Fulham Fans To Travel 6417 Miles In 2017/18

With the make up of Championship known for the coming 2017/18 season and the curtain long drawn on the 2016/17 year, here is how far Fulham fans will travel in the second tier campaign in the coming year.

The exact order of these trips were discovered when the fixtures were released a couple of weeks ago, but on a simple alphabetical basis travelling fans can tot up the cost of their journey's if they want to scare themselves, based on the number of miles involved this season.

Miles are round trips and approximately rounded.

Aston Villa - 245 miles
Barnsley - 358 miles
Birmingham City - 237 miles
Bolton Wanderers - 441 miles
Brentford - 11 miles
Bristol City - 234 miles
Burton Albion - 289 miles
Cardiff City - 297 miles
Derby County - 259 miles
Hull City - 377 miles
Ipswich Town - 187 miles
Leeds United - 394 miles
Middlesbrough - 509 miles
Millwall - 19 miles
Norwich City - 257 miles
Nottingham Forest - 258 miles
Preston North End - 456 miles
Queens Park Rangers - 6 miles
Reading - 77 miles
Sheffield United - 325 miles
Sheffield Wednesday - 343 miles
Sunderland - 558 miles
Wolverhampton Wanderers - 280 miles

A rough total of 6417 with journey's being rounded and no doubt some clever travellers know shortcuts on these numbers especially when hitting the London area.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=498742#ixzz4oTyblxn0

Which fans have to travel the furthest?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

WhiteJC

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 01, 2017, 04:15:00 PM
Quote from: WhiteJC on August 01, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

Fulham Fans To Travel 6417 Miles In 2017/18

With the make up of Championship known for the coming 2017/18 season and the curtain long drawn on the 2016/17 year, here is how far Fulham fans will travel in the second tier campaign in the coming year.

The exact order of these trips were discovered when the fixtures were released a couple of weeks ago, but on a simple alphabetical basis travelling fans can tot up the cost of their journey's if they want to scare themselves, based on the number of miles involved this season.

Miles are round trips and approximately rounded.

Aston Villa - 245 miles
Barnsley - 358 miles
Birmingham City - 237 miles
Bolton Wanderers - 441 miles
Brentford - 11 miles
Bristol City - 234 miles
Burton Albion - 289 miles
Cardiff City - 297 miles
Derby County - 259 miles
Hull City - 377 miles
Ipswich Town - 187 miles
Leeds United - 394 miles
Middlesbrough - 509 miles
Millwall - 19 miles
Norwich City - 257 miles
Nottingham Forest - 258 miles
Preston North End - 456 miles
Queens Park Rangers - 6 miles
Reading - 77 miles
Sheffield United - 325 miles
Sheffield Wednesday - 343 miles
Sunderland - 558 miles
Wolverhampton Wanderers - 280 miles

A rough total of 6417 with journey's being rounded and no doubt some clever travellers know shortcuts on these numbers especially when hitting the London area.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=498742#ixzz4oTyblxn0

Which fans have to travel the furthest?

I would imagine its Sunderland, Middlesborough or Preston NE as they don't have too many "local derbys"