more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Championship predictions (ntt20)

Started by aaronmcguigan, August 01, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Hey guys
Just thought I'd share this link to a podcast previewing and predicting championship this season by Not The Top 20 podcast.
They know their stuff and they've done all the leagues from League 2 upwards but this link is the championship. If you want to Just listen to what they think about Fulham (recorded today) skip to the last 4 minutes. To be a spoiler, they've predicted us to finish top and go into a bit of detail why.
However if you have a bit of time, the podcast is 50 mins and predicts from 1-24 and reasoning why, predicting surprise packages based on transfers , form, morale and judgement of manager/ resources.

Ideal if you want a snapshot of our rivals for the following season, there are a lot of surprises in there but again they put their own justification behind it. It's informative but it's opinions so have a listen if you like that carry on
https://m.soundcloud.com/ntt20pod/43-championship-preview-2017-18

ChesterTheTabby

Very fine gentlemen, they know their stuff.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Lighthouse

Don't see it myself but interesting. All we do know is there will be plenty of twists and turns along the way.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tonywa

What a pleasure to hear football discussed in such an intelligent, articulate manner and with a fair bit of knowledge as well. I'm not sure I agree with some of their predictions, but nobody can gainsay the fact that they have been arrived at using logic and sense. Excellent.

filham

We really have to wait until a few games have been played to see which teams look like possible promotion material, we should have learnt that a list of big names on a sheet of paper means very little.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes their discussion was articulate and with reason.
But nobody on this earth can correctly forecast the outcome any more than the man in the moon. Because nobody is an expert, or everyone is an expert.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.