watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I think it's fair to say.

Started by charliejones141, August 05, 2017, 09:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliejones141

Our season is over. We will finish outside the playoffs and lose Cairney and Johansen at the end of the season. Sessegnon is bang average and we have nobody who can score a goal. Jokanovic may as well walk as we're all poo

SP

Can I drop the first 'that was a must win game' of the season.  There, I feel better for that, now onto the next must win game.

Twig

Yeah, it's going to be a fight to avoid the drop alright.

YankeeJim

cj14 you must be a long term FFC fan. Only someone who's been here a while can be as negative with so little reason.
First game. Many, many things will change over the course of the season.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

e4b

I'm thinking of sending back my season ticket in protest.

Andy S

You have only posted this to get a lot of replies. There's one........

cmg

Quote from: e4b on August 06, 2017, 10:20:17 AM
I'm thinking of sending back my season ticket in protest.

Send it to me....If it's a decent seat.

e4b

Think Jonaldinio has already got his name on it. Promised to buy me a Burger.

Robbie

Murphy was sh*t again in midfield and Dembele had a mare of a game

cmg

Quote from: e4b on August 06, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

Can't compete with that.

Bribery and corruption rife in the game.

See my blog for details.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: cmg on August 06, 2017, 11:52:29 AM
Quote from: e4b on August 06, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

Can't compete with that.

Bribery and corruption rife in the game.

See my blog for details.

I deal with all ticket returns. I even offer a burger for the privilege of doing so. 

epsomraver

Quote from: charliejones141 on August 05, 2017, 09:23:02 PM
Our season is over. We will finish outside the playoffs and lose Cairney and Johansen at the end of the season. Sessegnon is bang average and we have nobody who can score a goal. Jokanovic may as well walk as we're all poo

Now I know why I don't come on this board much now

grandad

Quote from: epsomraver on August 06, 2017, 02:42:00 PM

Now I know why I don't come on this board much now

It´s getting worse with these Johny come lateleys. They are just egotists, stirring up things.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFCFOREVER

The OP is a load of old bollocks just like his supposed contacts that are feeding information regarding transfers.Get a life pal.

Jem

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 06, 2017, 03:02:24 PM
The OP is a load of old bollocks just like his supposed contacts that are feeding information regarding transfers.Get a life pal.
Don't worry, not too long until the school holidays are over.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

What is the correct answer ?

a/.  I'm going to do everything possible to avoid watching or listening to any Fulham games until we replace Cairney,
Sessegnon, MacDonald, Johansson, Aluko, Ayite, Fredericks, Kebano, Joka and all the other dead beats, with players more
suitable and in keeping with the principals of Magath.

b/.  I will do everything possible to watch or listen to every Fulham game this season

c/.  CJ is just a windup merchant, no big deal
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Statto on August 06, 2017, 03:16:03 PM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 06, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

Think he's being sarcastic, obviously it's gone over your head clever clogs.
As to his rumours I don't disagree with the essence of the criticism he's got on here but my understanding is he's a sports journalism student. Given this is a site full of fellow fulham fans he probably expected a bit of constructive feedback, instead he gets told to get a life so I can't really blame him for wanting to wind you up with a sarcastic post
So you can say for certain he is being sarcastic can you?I didnt know you wrote the post with him.The OP clearly is as negative as it sounds so forgive me for saying its a load of bollocks , which it clearly is after just one game.But hey , if you say its sarcasm then you are right as always and I am wrong.

Holders

I thought it was quite funny. I blame Ruiz myself.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES