watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season tickets

Started by MaidenheadMick, July 24, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeuceBigelow

Three season tickets bought in April, mine, my son's and as a birthday treat my 70 year old Father's. Postman has been today, still waiting on my Father's season ticket, literally down to the last day now. This anxiety is wholly avoidable and unacceptable. The club have left no buffer time in which to deal with problems. Very upsetting.
Riverside Block W

rweller86

Quote from: DeuceBigelow on August 03, 2017, 11:22:33 AM
Three season tickets bought in April, mine, my son's and as a birthday treat my 70 year old Father's. Postman has been today, still waiting on my Father's season ticket, literally down to the last day now. This anxiety is wholly avoidable and unacceptable. The club have left no buffer time in which to deal with problems. Very upsetting.
Don't worry. If it doesn't arrive, you will be able to turn up a little earlier to collect it from the ticket office. Yes, the club has left it late, but it you will still get to the ball. Fingers crossed they arrive tomorrow.
@rweller

Harry Bayles

Not always possible to get their earlier my train tickets get me to Marylebone at 1-30

westcliff white

Quote from: Harry Bayles on August 03, 2017, 11:49:55 AM
Not always possible to get their earlier my train tickets get me to Marylebone at 1-30
you leave it late like the club then ;)
Every day is a Fulham day

bobbo

mine arrived 10 mins ago.but not good to have to wait till now.good luck to all others.i'm shutting up.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on August 03, 2017, 11:58:08 AM
mine arrived 10 mins ago.but not good to have to wait till now.good luck to all others.i'm shutting up.

Favouritism
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

😂 keep it up woolly it's my daily dose of smiling 😂
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Southdowns White

My 2 have arrived today, i never doubted for one minute, fantastic planning by the powers that be at Fulham football club.

Dodger53

Mine arrived today, had it not been for this forum telling me most were in the same boat I would have been wondering what the hell had happened. I cannot for the life of me make out why it is sent to arrives 1 post before the start of the season.

hovewhite

Thats fulham for you mine turned up today ,timewise about usual

Woolly Mammoth

Mine got stuck in the letter box again, and for the second year running I have had to take the front door off it hinges to release it.

Never forget your Roots.

nutmeg

Ordered two in April but only one received yesterday. After a lot of time wasted in tracking down proof of purchasing our season tickets finally thought to look in the spam section of my emails and found this message sent at 11.54am today : I expect this is where other season ticket holders will find messages.

Good Morning,

You are receiving this email as we have been unable to post a Season Ticket registered to this email address.

This is due to having no valid address registered to the account.

Please confirm your client reference number and address so we can update our records.

The Season Tickets will now held for matchday collection. They can be collected from our Season Ticket Enquiries windows from 9.30am on Saturday.

Please ensure you bring photo ID when collecting.

Kind regards

Rebecca
TICKET OFFICE

Woolly Mammoth

It looks like the queue to the Ticket Office could be longer than the queue to enter the ground.

Never forget your Roots.

The Swan

Good news my season ticket has arrived today. I still don't know why they could not send two season tickets in one box.
The Swan