watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC TV - Merged Threads - all the Q & A

Started by FulhamKC, August 04, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

£10 more expensive than the iFollow plan, not too bad.

colinwhite

Dont care what this costs I think its brilliant and will gladly pay 10 quid more to hear Jims commentary!!

SuffolkWhite

£150 for the season but how many games you Internationals going to get?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Forever Fulham

I get ESPN channels on my TV package but don't know if I'll have to upgrade my subscription to get league games (which I'll gladly do).

westcliff white

Quote from: colinwhite on August 04, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
Dont care what this costs I think its brilliant and will gladly pay 10 quid more to hear Jims commentary!!
you wont get it if your in the uk, even via a VPN
Every day is a Fulham day

JoelH5

You need an international bank account which is the tricky bit. If you have a property abroad though you'll be fine
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Forever Fulham

If it's on espn website/app, I assume I can 'throw' it onto my TV screen.

Tabby

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on August 04, 2017, 05:32:27 PM
£150 for the season but how many games you Internationals going to get?

It says £120, and I'd assume it depends on where you live. If you live somewhere where local TV companies have broadcasting rights for a game, it can't be shown. Same conditions as iFollow

"Whilst we will bring you as many games as possible over the course of the campaign, we are only able to show non-televised matches."

So, if you're in a market that gets a lot of Fulham games, you won't get as many games shown.

grandad

I am not shelling out £120 in one go. I am sticking to the existing £2.99 for just GJ & next day 90 mins replay. My internet download speed is very poor out in the outback of Spain. There is no landline available for high speed internet so have to rely on an antenae service which is fine for normal usage but streaming is not great as it keeps buffering.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Samsara

Will the fulhamfctv subscription still offer 90 minute replays the next day? I would wait until Sunday if it meant paying 1/3 of the asking price for the service.

westcliff white

Quote from: grandad on August 04, 2017, 06:56:59 PM
I am not shelling out £120 in one go. I am sticking to the existing £2.99 for just GJ & next day 90 mins replay. My internet download speed is very poor out in the outback of Spain. There is no landline available for high speed internet so have to rely on an antenae service which is fine for normal usage but streaming is not great as it keeps buffering.
'
Grandad you abroad? thought you were UK based for some reason

Also the FFCTV is going up to 4.49 due to league requirements or 45.00 for a year

colinwhite

Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
No Im in Sweden WW .so for me its going to be worth every penny!

westcliff white

Quote from: colinwhite on August 04, 2017, 07:02:27 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
No Im in Sweden WW .so for me its going to be worth every penny!
good effort, I wish this had been about when I was in Belgium for 3 years lol

dannyboi-ffc

Seems unfair to those in the UK to me. I'm gonna pay an absolute fortune to see 10 odd away games next season but will still see less probably than those overseas.

Don't get me wrong I'm pleased for our members who this benefits. But still leaves me feeling shortchanged.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

westcliff white

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 04, 2017, 07:07:20 PM
Seems unfair to those in the UK to me. I'm gonna pay an absolute fortune to see 10 odd away games next season but will still see less probably than those overseas.

Don't get me wrong I'm pleased for our members who this benefits. But still leaves me feeling shortchanged.
Nothing the club can do about that mate (know your not saying there is), some obscure law / rule that no games can be shown live in the UK due to something or other

Lighthouse

Still not worth 4.49 to listen to commentary for me. Gentleman Jim is fine but frankly to pay when I can read the latest updates on other sites is good enough for me. Ideally would love to watch but can't. But equally still not worth the minimum payout to me. Just another way that football screws the fans.

But nevertheless hope everybody who does subscribe enjoys it and we have a great season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 04, 2017, 07:16:39 PM
Still not worth 4.49 to listen to commentary for me. Gentleman Jim is fine but frankly to pay when I can read the latest updates on other sites is good enough for me. Ideally would love to watch but can't. But equally still not worth the minimum payout to me. Just another way that football screws the fans.

But nevertheless hope everybody who does subscribe enjoys it and we have a great season.
your right it is, FFC are right to offer the service and those who wish to pay that's their call, its a shame the authorities stopped us showing them and doing the commentary for free

PokerMatt

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 04, 2017, 07:07:20 PM

I agree.

I can only get to a select amount of games a season, perhaps 10 (tomorrow will be 1). The outlay for just 3 of those will be more than it costs for a season if I lived not within train distance of London.

Something doesn't quite sit right with the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, it's great that more can now watch us live, but I can't afford a season ticket plus travel to every game, nor can I pay sky an extra £20 or more a month to see us maybe a handful more times. I'm a bit salty clearly. Priced out so I can continue to pay my mortgage.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Bokonon

I'm not sure I understand the a la carte pricing for us internationals... 5 with ffctv sub or 10 without; is thart saying the 120 price does not include a complete fulhamfctv sub?