watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham U23 V Boro U23

Started by razor05, August 11, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razor05

Norman, S.Sessegnon, Davies (C), Opoku, Kavanagh, O'Riley, Kait, Thorsteinsson, Humphrys, Williams, Woodrow.
Subs: T.Ashby-Hammond, Nabay, Andrason, Adebayo, Pearce

Marcel_Gecov

Interesting that Woodrow is there and not in contention for tomorrow. Other than that it's a decent side.

Rhys Lightning 63

Humphry's & Woodrow up top together sounds like a really interesting concept
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Abbotsbury White

Live on Fulham TV right now if anyone is interested,great way to spend the last hour at work..
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

razor05

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 11, 2017, 01:46:19 PM

Woodrow replaced at half time, 2-1 Down Humphrys pulled one back

davew

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 11, 2017, 03:27:33 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 11, 2017, 01:46:19 PM

Woodrow replaced at half time, 2-1 Down Humphrys pulled one back
We need to sell Woodrow!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

razor05

brixology

I only watched the second half, but too much long ball for my taste.  Anyone know which of the blonde kids was wearing the 11 shirt?  Hard to tell them apart on my little screen at work.

Tabby

Quote from: brixology on August 11, 2017, 03:56:58 PM
I only watched the second half, but too much long ball for my taste.  Anyone know which of the blonde kids was wearing the 11 shirt?  Hard to tell them apart on my little screen at work.

Think that was Williams.

ealex40

I did not see all of the match but from what I saw, was quite impressed with number 11. He was very skillful and was hard to contain.

res

Quote from: ealex40 on August 11, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

I did not see all of the match but from what I saw, was quite impressed with number 11. He was very skillful and was hard to contain.

Did Humphys miss a penalty? If so why did Williams not take it as he had a 100% record last year

RaySmith

Thanks for flagging this up. Saw the second half  and enjoyed it, but a pity we  didn't manage to get a second goal.

The big bloke upfront in the second half impressed me.

Tabby

Quote from: RaySmith on August 11, 2017, 04:17:44 PM
Thanks for flagging this up. Saw the second half  and enjoyed it, but a pity we  didn't manage to get a second goal.

The big bloke upfront in the second half impressed me.

That'd be Adebayo. Used to be a CB up until recently.

Thought he looked pretty good during the Swiss tournament as well.

love4ffc

For those who watched the video service, how was he quality? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Nero

Quote from: Tabby on August 11, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Think that was Williams.

it was Jon Dagur Thorsteinsson according to the offal

Tabby

Quote from: Nero on August 11, 2017, 07:11:50 PM
Quote from: Tabby on August 11, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Think that was Williams.

it was Jon Dagur Thorsteinsson according to the offal

Cheers, have trouble telling him and Williams apart.

brixology

I agree that the #11 really caught the eye.  Adebayo as a target man did lead to the one goal, but seemed to be too tempting to lump balls at from deep.  His (Adebayo's) feet are nifty for a big fella, but too much diving.  Tried to dive his way to a penalty with a couple options in the box at one point.  Humphrey's shot was impressive.  And to answer someone's question up the page, I thought the video quality was pretty good.  Lots of wind through the mic, but I could read numbers on shirts and they even zoomed in on corners.