https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC TV - Merged Threads - all the Q & A

Started by FulhamKC, August 04, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2017, 06:58:36 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 04, 2017, 06:56:59 PM
I am not shelling out £120 in one go. I am sticking to the existing £2.99 for just GJ & next day 90 mins replay. My internet download speed is very poor out in the outback of Spain. There is no landline available for high speed internet so have to rely on an antenae service which is fine for normal usage but streaming is not great as it keeps buffering.
'
Grandad you abroad? thought you were UK based for some reason

Also the FFCTV is going up to 4.49 due to league requirements or 45.00 for a year

Been here in Spain for 9 years now. The hardest thing was giving up my ST in the JH Stand. Block G Row A seat 12.
Will the club automatically change my sub to the new price or do I have to apply again?
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

Quote from: grandad on August 04, 2017, 07:29:50 PM
I am not shelling out £120 in one go. I am sticking to the existing £2.99 for just GJ & next day 90 mins replay. My internet download speed is very poor out in the outback of Spain. There is no landline available for high speed internet so have to rely on an antenae service which is fine for normal usage but streaming is not great as it keeps buffering.
'

Also the FFCTV is going up to 4.49 due to league requirements or 45.00 for a year

Been here in Spain for 9 years now. The hardest thing was giving up my ST in the JH Stand. Block G Row A seat 12.
Will the club automatically change my sub to the new price or do I have to apply again?

contact them, but I think you have to sign up as it is a different membership for the international one. For the revised 4.49 one if you pay monthly it will automatically change form when the price goes up
Every day is a Fulham day

grandad

Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2017, 07:31:33 PM
'

contact them, but I think you have to sign up as it is a different membership for the international one. For the revised 4.49 one if you pay monthly it will automatically change form when the price goes up
Cheers WW, I just saw this on the Offal. It will go up automatically after 31 August. With the drastic fall in the exchange rate due to you know what I can´t justify the £120.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Tabby

Quote from: Bokonon on August 04, 2017, 07:21:53 PM
I'm not sure I understand the a la carte pricing for us internationals... 5 with ffctv sub or 10 without; is thart saying the 120 price does not include a complete fulhamfctv sub?

The way I read it was that the £120 option is the "deluxe" sub with all the games included. FFCTV, Gentleman Jim and the whole shebang.

You can buy the games for £10 if you don't have FFCTV, and at a discounted £5 if you're a regular subscriber in case you don't want to see some games though.

From the article:
Subscription options for the new service include a monthly and annual package (available to all supporters), while international supporters can take advantage of an all-inclusive annual pass, or choose to stream fixtures on a match-by-match basis.

The £120 option would be the all-inclusive.

westcliff white

Quote from: grandad on August 04, 2017, 07:36:46 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2017, 07:31:33 PM
'

Cheers WW, I just saw this on the Offal. It will go up automatically after 31 August. With the drastic fall in the exchange rate due to you know what I can´t justify the £120.
not aa problem and yes I know what you mean. the same thing that has me thinking about moving to NIce

davew

I think you will find it has gone up 50% to £4.49 a month for this season, not bad considering the service is rubbish!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

jarv

I live in Massachusetts and have bank accounts in both usa and uk. I will wait for comments on here to see if it is working out but I will want to pay with my uk account. Will that work? I dont want the bank at this end hitting me with huge exchange rate fees, which they no doubt will do.

westcliff white

Quote from: jarv on August 04, 2017, 09:05:53 PM
I live in Massachusetts and have bank accounts in both usa and uk. I will wait for comments on here to see if it is working out but I will want to pay with my uk account. Will that work? I dont want the bank at this end hitting me with huge exchange rate fees, which they no doubt will do.
no it wont you have to use an overseas account as one of the proofs your not in the uk

jarv

I will pop in to see my bank manager in a few days and ask about fees. Plan B I will try it once and see how much it costs.

Bokonon

Quote from: Tabby on August 04, 2017, 07:37:48 PM
Quote from: Bokonon on August 04, 2017, 07:21:53 PM
I'm not sure I understand the a la carte pricing for us internationals... 5 with ffctv sub or 10 without; is thart saying the 120 price does not include a complete fulhamfctv sub?

The way I read it was that the £120 option is the "deluxe" sub with all the games included. FFCTV, Gentleman Jim and the whole shebang.

You can buy the games for £10 if you don't have FFCTV, and at a discounted £5 if you're a regular subscriber in case you don't want to see some games though.

From the article:
Subscription options for the new service include a monthly and annual package (available to all supporters), while international supporters can take advantage of an all-inclusive annual pass, or choose to stream fixtures on a match-by-match basis.

The £120 option would be the all-inclusive.

Right, so what is the entry fee to ffctv as an international supporter without signing on to all the games? What you quoted covers the 120 and the 10/match. Still not sure how I would get the 5/match rate.

Tabby

Quote from: Bokonon on August 04, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

Right, so what is the entry fee to ffctv as an international supporter without signing on to all the games? What you quoted covers the 120 and the 10/match. Still not sure how I would get the 5/match rate.

You get it with the regular £4.49 monthly subscription, just like UK fans.

FFCSteve

Hmmm!
I have to pay for GJ, I pay for the matches that I manage to attend. I pay my membership.  I would have a season ticket, but I am a shift worker where Saturdays are part of my working week, so not an option. Why can't I watch live coverage? Just makes my blood boil!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Tabby

Quote from: FFCSteve on August 04, 2017, 10:21:08 PM
Hmmm!
I have to pay for GJ, I pay for the matches that I manage to attend. I would have a season ticket, but I am a shift worker where Saturdays are part of my working week, so not an option. Why can't I watch live coverage? Just makes my blood boil!

You need to take that up with the EFL. Think the reason that they can't is something along the lines of promoting people to go to their local clubs rather than watch on the telly.

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: jarv on August 04, 2017, 09:16:12 PM
I will pop in to see my bank manager in a few days and ask about fees. Plan B I will try it once and see how much it costs.

My bank has a 2% fee on international purchases. So nothing heinous. Would be an extra 3 bucks and change USD on the full season purchase.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

ffcannom

Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on August 04, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
Dont care what this costs I think its brilliant and will gladly pay 10 quid more to hear Jims commentary!!
you wont get it if your in the uk, even via a VPN

why not with a VPN?

westcliff white

Quote from: ffcannom on August 04, 2017, 11:04:31 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on August 04, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
Dont care what this costs I think its brilliant and will gladly pay 10 quid more to hear Jims commentary!!
you wont get it if your in the uk, even via a VPN

why not with a VPN?
Because streaming to the UK is illegal and the providers will track it back, fine of up to 10k and FFC could lose licence to show games. All stops being bought out to stop UK residents from watching

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Super news, well done FFC.

Bokonon

Quote from: Tabby on August 04, 2017, 09:40:05 PM
Quote from: Bokonon on August 04, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

You get it with the regular £4.49 monthly subscription, just like UK fans.

Ah, thanks. I was just a bit thick I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Matt10

My first post. Had to be on where I spent the majority of my time last year. On FFCTV. Just amazing service for those of us in the US. I shut off the world 24-hours after Fulham played. At least now when I come back on, it will be in at least 720p! :)

joemole

Really great news!!! But I'm confused about one thing. If I buy the annual pass for 120 pounds, do I still have to pay an additional 2.99 pounds (going up at the end of August) monthly fee for last years version of FFCTV, or is it now included in the International Pass?