watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC TV - Merged Threads - all the Q & A

Started by FulhamKC, August 04, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Great news on the streaming .However, apart from the announcement there doesn't seem to be any way to actually sign up!
I've looked everywhere on the site but cant seem to find a subscribe button or link!
Is it not available yet???

Ged

Quote from: TerryR on August 05, 2017, 07:13:53 AM
Great news on the streaming .However, apart from the announcement there doesn't seem to be any way to actually sign up!
I've looked everywhere on the site but cant seem to find a subscribe button or link!
It starts next week  first game on is away to reading

terryr

Quote from: Ged on August 05, 2017, 07:24:33 AM
Quote from: TerryR on August 05, 2017, 07:13:53 AM
It starts next week  first game on is away to reading
thanks
Just realised this in rereading the announcement on the offal.
Sometimes I'm a bit thick

Neil D

So, the EFL 'won't allow' the club to charge less than £4.49 a month for the service.  Why would the EFL insist on such a stipulation - unless at the behest of the clubs themselves - and so provide a convenient pretext for a 50% hike in the fee?  'Don't blame us, blame the EFL'. Just another ruse to fleece the punters.

Flume

Still kind of confused
Which one is better for watching Fulham, Fulhamfctv or iFollow?
Does iFollow have Fulham matches broadcasted or is it exclusively on fulhamfctv?
In Slav we trust

Tabby

Quote from: Flume on August 05, 2017, 11:02:42 AM
Still kind of confused
Which one is better for watching Fulham, Fulhamfctv or iFollow?
Does iFollow have Fulham matches broadcasted or is it exclusively on fulhamfctv?

Fulhamfctv is the only option where you can subscribe to Fulham games. They'll be broadcast on iFollow as well, but then you'd have to subscribe to the team that Fulham is facing.

Edit: So yes, Fulhamfctv is far better.

andyk

So, this doesn't apply to Ireland? The Republic of Ireland.
The EFL regarding Ireland as a province of the UK.

Did Padraig Pearse die for this, was James Connolly dragged from his sick bed, tied to a chair and shot, so that 100 years later Irish Fulham fans would be treated as no more than lackeys of John Bull.

Oh, come out you EFL, come out and fight me like a man.

MayoDomo

For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

Neil D

Quote from: andyk on August 05, 2017, 01:16:18 PM
So, this doesn't apply to Ireland? The Republic of Ireland.
The EFL regarding Ireland as a province of the UK.

Did Padraig Pearse die for this, was James Connolly dragged from his sick bed, tied to a chair and shot, so that 100 years later Irish Fulham fans would be treated as no more than lackeys of John Bull.

Oh, come out you EFL, come out and fight me like a man.
0001.jpeg
Jimmy Conway would be spinning in his grave - at least he would if he were...

The Rock

£120!?!? Good laugh, that was. £5 for the odd match I'll give it a go (as I am in the US) to see if the stream works. 

joemole

Where and how do we sign up for the live games? The website had a FFCTV sign-up botton, but sys it would sign me up for regular FFCTV, of which I already belong. Anyone have any info?

love4ffc

Just had a quick look at it and could not find anywhere to signing up or upgrade to the actucal broadcasting of games.  Did find where it says it will be available in time for the away Reading game.  Must be coming out in the next week.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Quote from: jarv on August 04, 2017, 09:16:12 PM
I will pop in to see my bank manager in a few days and ask about fees. Plan B I will try it once and see how much it costs.

Jarv, don't you get a 'convenience fee' at the mo with the current FFCTV subscription for GJ then? I do!

Basically, it's just gonna be the XC rate plus a convenience fee, which I know is 3 bucks when using my US card in the UK per transaction.

Overall, I think 120 quid ain't so bad, I paid 10 bucks a month last season to beIN to see just three sodding matches, THREE MATCHES!! That got dropped last month so the 150 bucks for 30+ matches is a steal for me, plus I get GJ's unbiased commentary as well  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Quote from: Logicalman on August 08, 2017, 09:23:09 PM
I will pop in to see my bank manager in a few days and ask about fees. Plan B I will try it once and see how much it costs.

Jarv, don't you get a 'convenience fee' at the mo with the current FFCTV subscription for GJ then? I do!

Basically, it's just gonna be the XC rate plus a convenience fee, which I know is 3 bucks when using my US card in the UK per transaction.

Overall, I think 120 quid ain't so bad, I paid 10 bucks a month last season to beIN to see just three sodding matches, THREE MATCHES!! That got dropped last month so the 150 bucks for 30+ matches is a steal for me, plus I get GJ's unbiased commentary as well  :005:
But if I have an ESPN subscribtion won't I see a lot of the games that way? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Quote from: love4ffc on August 08, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

Depends what ESPN decide to show. As I said, last season BeIN sports had the rights to Championship matches and I saw Fulham three times and that was it. We are not a fashionable team, even for the States, and so with the likes of  Villa, Wolves, Sunderland, et al, we stand the same chance as a chocolate fireguard.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Logicalman on August 08, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

Depends what ESPN decide to show. As I said, last season BeIN sports had the rights to Championship matches and I saw Fulham three times and that was it. We are not a fashionable team, even for the States, and so with the likes of  Villa, Wolves, Sunderland, et al, we stand the same chance as a chocolate fireguard.
Nogood "as much use as a chocolate tea-pot, isit" Boyo

Logicalman

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on August 08, 2017, 11:28:20 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on August 08, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

Nogood "as much use as a chocolate tea-pot, isit" Boyo

About that, and the chances of seeing a bunch of Fulham games is about the same as finding lumps of rocking-horse poop!

jarv

I have been a bit busy this week. Will wait and see what fellow American fofers are experiencing and then sign up for whatever gives me the most games and bang for the buck.

joemole

On the official FFC website, under the FAQ section in the FCTV tab, there is a subscribe button for the International Pass for 120 pounds. Everything for my current 2.99 pounds per month FCTV information was there, but when you enter the final step to subscibe, nothing happens. Firstly, why would they place this in such an obscure place, and why is there yet no way to subscribe. The first game set for FCTV is 48 hours away.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: joemole on August 10, 2017, 02:12:10 PM
On the official FFC website, under the FAQ section in the FCTV tab, there is a subscribe button for the International Pass for 120 pounds. Everything for my current 2.99 pounds per month FCTV information was there, but when you enter the final step to subscibe, nothing happens. Firstly, why would they place this in such an obscure place, and why is there yet no way to subscribe. The first game set for FCTV is 48 hours away.

Another big FCTV based announcement imminent