watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC TV - Merged Threads - all the Q & A

Started by FulhamKC, August 04, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Just signed up, no issues, via laptop using Chrome and a wired Internet connection. Used my current FFCTV account to sign in.

Interesting on the receipt, it states the words 'Recurring subscription', wonder if that's an automatic debit every year the same as the monthly one is, and does this override the monthly access fee for GJ, or is it considered separate? Guess I'll find out if/when they take the usual monies from my account next month for GJ.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

G_Gribby

Also just signed up for a two days test. No problems. Watching the PL2 match iPad, Safari, FFC home page. Logged in with my old FFC TV-account. Tomorrow I will connect the iPad to the Apple TV. Great fun! Cheers Fulham!
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

PokerMatt

Can't make the game tomorrow, happen to live in the UK, now have to pay £4.49 a month to listen to a radio feed while others can watch it live for not much more.

Can't wait until the collapse of Sky, which will bring down the stupid money in the game, which means clubs might have to consider their supporters a bit more and I might be able to afford to get to more matches.

Bah humbug.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Bill2

After reading all the posts I am seriously confused. So have some questions you may be able to help me with.

Firstly I am UK based and currently have an FFCTV package. On reading the Club's email I am under the impression they are still the service provider it is just that will get the feeds from ifollow, so our contract is with FFC and they are passing on the full cost to us, where last year I thought they subsidised. Is this right?
Does this include the radio commentary provided by GJ?
Looking at the EFL website ifollow is voluntary and quite a number of clubs have not subscribed is that right?

I have written to the Club saying that if this new service is anything like last years I am not sure it is worth it with the poor quality and how they don't show quite a number of the contentious incidents, also as I don't watch the full 90 minutes and have a season ticket I am not sure I am going to bother.

FFCSteve

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 11, 2017, 04:05:32 PM
Can't make the game tomorrow, happen to live in the UK, now have to pay £4.49 a month to listen to a radio feed while others can watch it live for not much more.

Can't wait until the collapse of Sky, which will bring down the stupid money in the game, which means clubs might have to consider their supporters a bit more and I might be able to afford to get to more matches.

Bah humbug.

Well, we've probably had the radio subs increased to help cover some of the non UK based live streaming cost.

Im with you, Bah Humbug!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!