watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

season ticket

Started by Kent Cassandra, August 04, 2017, 11:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent Cassandra

It is midday on Friday 4th of August, the post has been delivered and I still have not received my promised Season Ticket.  If it doesn't come in the first post tomorrow what should I do?  I have attended the first home match for 69 years and am starting to panic.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

rweller86

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on August 04, 2017, 11:19:11 AM
It is midday on Friday 4th of August, the post has been delivered and I still have not received my promised Season Ticket.  If it doesn't come in the first post tomorrow what should I do?  I have attended the first home match for 69 years and am starting to panic.
Give the ticket office a call on their new shiny local rate phone number. Some people have had emails to say theirs were unable to be delivered. You might just have to turn up a little earlier tomorrow to pick it up!
@rweller

Stillbelieve

Worst case i am sure if you go to the ticket office on match day and tell them they will give you a paper ticket. I lost my season ticket for couple matches last year and they did this.

rweller86

Quote from: Stillbelieve on August 04, 2017, 11:24:58 AM
Worst case i am sure if you go to the ticket office on match day and tell them they will give you a paper ticket. I lost my season ticket for couple matches last year and they did this.
Yeah I had this last year - just make sure you turn up in good time as there will be big queues!
@rweller

Supermitch

Call ticket office

Get there early

Pick up ticket

Go and have a pint

SG

Great guidance from everyone - however it shouldn't be necessary. They have had weeks to get these out. I haven't got ours and we need to leave for the Cottage before the postman arrives tomorrow. Bloody shambles if you ask me.

copthornemike

I recall two seasons ago when quite a few of us with new STs found they did not work through the turnstiles and were directed to the very long queues at the Ticket Office to get a new ST printed - personally I thought the turnstiles should have been allowed to let people through as an one off as the ST is proof you have a seat and people could have sorted issues later. Mind you have to praise the Ticket Office team who were great once you actually reached the counter.
Hopefully the club will have plenty of trained helpers available tomorrow to smooth out any problems.

bog

Hello Kent Cassandra, after all those years the club should give you a season ticket! The good folk of Thanet send their good wishes!

092.gif

filham

Quote from: bog on August 04, 2017, 04:37:17 PM
Hello Kent Cassandra, after all those years the club should give you a season ticket! The good folk of Thanet send their good wishes!

092.gif
Say no to a free ticket as they will no doubt take much longer to arrive than the ones we have paid for.

dannyboi-ffc

What if someone cant get there early? Unacceptable really that some people purchased as an early bird back in April and still haven't received it the day before the season starts.

They only started sending them out last week. Be more organised please Fulham!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Wingnut

No sign of my membership card or ticket for the game tomorrow. Better get to CC early tomorrow to collect a paper ticket. Looks like a good few are in the same boat.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Woolly Mammoth

What a way to run an organisation, that same boat a good few are in, has got a ruddy great hole in it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.