Volzy's Gone & Signed On The Dotted For The HaHa's

Started by White Noise, February 04, 2010, 09:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Former Fulham star Moritz Volz set to join QPR on short-term deal

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 2:04 PM on 04th February 2010

Comments (0)

Queens Park Rangers are set to sign former Fulham defender Moritz Volz on a short-term deal until the end of the season.

The experienced German has impressed while on trial at Loftus Road.

He is currently a free agent after leaving Fulham last summer, after a series of hip, shoulder and ankle injuries.

The 27-year-old played for the reserves on Tuesday in their 3-0 defeat against Reading.

Volz will be boss Mick Harford's fifth signing at the club since replacing Paul Hart last month.
Writing on his blog recently, Colz said: 'I'm very grateful they're giving me the opportunity to build up my match fitness after such a long time out.
'You can train all you like but it's matches you need to really get back to your best.'
Rangers,who are currently in 14th place in the Championship, face Peterborough at London Road on Saturday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1248492/Former-Fulham-star-Moritz-Volz-set-join-QPR-short-term-deal.html#ixzz0ebdG1t6t

os5889

May I be the first to say I wish him the best, relegation for QPR and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TheDaddy

Bloody decent chap then goes and spoils it all by join the laughing stock  :-X
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

OldBrownShoe

If he hasn't actually signed for them, can we have him back? Step in Roy. No way is he worse than Kelly or Stoor.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Burt

HatterDon

Volz hasn't ruined anything. I'm glad he's got a gig. He's a great guy and I wear his name and number with pride.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel