watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kevin Mcdonald not in squad but at game

Started by General, August 05, 2017, 02:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Norwood in CM with Johansen and cairney.

Kamara is on the bench.

General

Ayite, Kebano and Aluko up front with Ream,  kalas, Fredericks and sessegnon at the back, button in goal

General

Rodak, Odoi, cisse, Kamara, piazon and Madl and edun on bench

the nutflush

We are going to win 7 nil.  I can feel it. 

westcliff white

Tight thigh apparently so I've been told second hand
Every day is a Fulham day

Flume

Honestly, I dont see KMac going anywhere, its just the media trying to kick up a storm. Sure, Forest may have shown interest in him but surely it would be a step down for his playing career. Although, stranger things have happened in the past 48 hours
In Slav we trust

General

Quote from: westcliff white on August 05, 2017, 02:12:38 PM
Tight thigh apparently so I've been told second hand

Well then we should be grateful we actually have the depth in squad to call on Norwood. Shame kmac isn't playing though.. he's key when he does.

grandad

It´s a long season. No sense in rushing players back from injury. I doubt that Cairney & Kebano will play the whole 90 mins.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ffc73

So 1. He has a slight thigh strain or 2. Forest have made a bid & unsettled him.

I'd like to see him on the pitch at half time doing a draw or just saying "gutted to miss first game raring to put the Fulham shirt on again"

Deuce

Is it just me or do we miss him badly in this game? Feels like there is no protection from the midfield for the backfour.

bigalffc

Quote from: Deuce on August 05, 2017, 03:57:00 PM
Is it just me or do we miss him badly in this game? Feels like there is no protection from the midfield for the backfour.
Not just you Deuce we definitely missed him today
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum