News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is the lone pitchside track demonstrator?

Started by SP, August 05, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

If it was a protest against our owner, he could've spoken to Mr Khan in the Riverside before the match.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SP on August 05, 2017, 08:39:24 PM
If it was a protest against our owner, he could've spoken to Mr Khan in the Riverside before the match.

Is that what that was? I thought it was just some drunk geezer. Was he actually protesting?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Mince n Tatties

It was me,I took one of my funny turns and thought I was walking the dog on Newmarket Heath..They gave me a cup of sweet tea and a digestive.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2017, 09:44:38 PM
It was me,I took one of my funny turns and thought I was walking the dog on Newmarket Heath..They gave me a cup of sweet tea and a digestive.

I am glad you owned up. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SouthfieldWhite

If it was you then I didn't realised you had this handle , but doubt it was you as I do know the bloke and somehow don't think you are him.
He just had a few too many sherbets, even his mates who sit with him didn't even know what he was about to do.
Must of just been a spur of the moment thing that will now get him a small ban.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on August 06, 2017, 09:28:16 AM

If it was you then I didn't realised you had this handle , but doubt it was you as I do know the bloke and somehow don't think you are him.
He just had a few too many sherbets, even his mates who sit with him didn't even know what he was about to do.

A ban?
What did he actually do then.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 06, 2017, 09:40:49 AM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on August 06, 2017, 09:28:16 AM

A ban?
What did he actually do then.

So it wasn't you then ? 🤔
He ran along the touch line which is out of bounds to spectators, and I'm only going on what another mate told me , that he's getting a 2 game ban.

SP

Looked as though he was brandishing a clapper, perhaps there was a message written on it?  A 2 game ban, with that sort of passion they should give him a place on the Board.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SP on August 06, 2017, 09:54:32 AM
Looked as though he was brandishing a clapper, perhaps there was a message written on it?  A 2 game ban, with that sort of passion they should give him a place on the Board.

064.gif

snarks

The clapper had come on you whites or something similar and he was pointing to it and showing the players. Clearly alcohol influenced.

kevin

he had written Khan Out in pen on the clapper......he looked pretty wobbly when we saw him on the way out

SP

Quote from: kevin on August 06, 2017, 02:00:45 PM
he had written Khan Out in pen on the clapper......he looked pretty wobbly when we saw him on the way out

With that sort of attention to detail to his planning I think he must be ex services.

filham

It was alongside the JH stand and nothing serious, He made no attempt to get on the pitch and a lone steward with a good turn of pace managed to catch him in a very short time.