Lucas Piazon goal

Started by f321ffc, August 12, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

love4ffc

Calm cool and collective.  Very nice  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Lighthouse

Suddenly finds pace I didn't know he had. The sort of result today that can do so much for making us all sit up and realise what a great side this is with the fighting spirit. After the sending off few would have backed us to come away from th eplay off finalists with a draw. Superb result and we are proud of you. So pleased for the folks who walked there for charity. Deserved to be rewarded.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 12, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
Suddenly finds pace I didn't know he had. The sort of result today that can do so much for making us all sit up and realise what a great side this is with the fighting spirit. After the sending off few would have backed us to come away from th eplay off finalists with a draw. Superb result and we are proud of you. So pleased for the folks who walked there for charity. Deserved to be rewarded.
especially without Cairney too. I bloody love this club
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

General

Well done Lucas :- doing the business this season and seems to genuinely cares about the club.

Kalas sending off is worrisome and slightly ridiculous from the ref it seems... rescinded?

Hopefully we can bring in the players we clearly need and have our full starting lineup start.. cairney/Mcdonald and Johansen all starting the same game would be nice.

Holders

Does he remind anyone else of Gera - how he pops up just when you need him?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Deuce

Quote from: Holders on August 12, 2017, 05:36:10 PM
Does he remind anyone else of Gera - how he pops up just when you need him?
Good analogy actually. The two arent the quickest but they can really rifle the ball into the back of the net. And as you say, they tend to pop up out of nowhere and score.

Ron91

Great goal, poor defending but he is certainly a match winner and someone who you can see loves playing for the shirt.

@jolslover

He was good today. Love the guy, Loves being here and top player. Showed great composure when most of our players would not have finished it. Great skill to round the player aswell
STH H3

hovewhite

Holders

Not everyone would have bothered to chase that back-pass.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria