watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Humour

Started by Southcoastffc, August 08, 2017, 11:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

According to TIFF, there was a brilliant chant at Wycombe in reaction to the partridge on the pitch: "we've got birdinho".   064.gif 065.gif  :clap_hands:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MikeTheCubed

Neil D

The partridge provided some much-needed entertainment in an abysmal first half.  Must have been one of the few partridges Akinfenwa hadn't managed to eat.

Woolly Mammoth

I didn't see the Pear Tree though. 🦃🌳
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 09, 2017, 08:48:29 AM
I didn't see the Pear Tree though. 🦃🌳

Really? It formed the left side post of the Panache end goal!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Rhys Lightning 63

I think we should have adopted it, called it Alan
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

bobbo

Also the chant " we want our birdie back "
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Quote from: bobbo on August 09, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
Also the chant " we want our birdie back "
Be careful someone could think this is a call for Martin.

bog

Agree with Neil D. The cheer when the bird finally crossed the goal line just before half time was the loudest of the first half!

092.gif

hopper

A few years back when Ivan interviewed the first person to renew his season ticket was one of the highlights of my season. Great example of fulham humour. Chants of you don't know what you're doing, and the guys sarcastic answer to his season's highlights were just brilliant.

Snibbo

Alan Slough interviewed on TV before the 75 fa  cup final pretended to be doing a newspaper crossword,  said to the interviewer :"only one word left to get". Interview says "what's the clue? ". Alan says "postman's bag". Interviewer says "how many letters?". Alan says "hundreds". Cue uproarious laughter all round.

Made me laugh anyway

RaySmith

The early 60's- I hadn't being watching Fulham for long. I used to stand on the  Riverside Terracing, right at the front on the railings on the  half way line.

Someone shouted 'you're useless Tosh', at Tosh Chamberlain. who was  playing  left-wing - 'you have a go then' Tosh said, coming over, and pretending to take his boot off to give to the bloke. Cue laughter all round.