watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marek Rodak

Started by DanVerSar, August 08, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerSar

Matt Murray seemed very impressed with him on Sky Sports this evening. Commanding and made some very good saves apparently. Will he stay this season as probable 3rd choice goalkeeper, or go out on loan to get some experience?

filham

With Betts injured it is good to know there is someone reliable standing bye.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes, pleased he got a clean sheet and I expect he is. He is the tallest Keeper on our books. Commanded his area well, good to have him on board ship.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Listening on Radio London and they certainly thought his command of the area in the first half and shot stopping in the second was a MOM performance. People who have been talking about bringing in another keeper like I have. Well he may be the answer after all. Good enough to put pressure on for the first team.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RaySmith

Yes, keep him at Fulham.

dannyboi-ffc

Sell Betts and Button to raise funds for a top keeper who the young man can can aspire to be like/learn from and promote Rodak to number two.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Neil D

He was quick off his line and his punching was strong.  Authoritative in the box.  Very promising.

Mince n Tatties

Always liked him, could easily end up our No 1.

MJG

He did very well and can't really fault him for anything last night.
Commanded his box well.
Came out and punched bravely three times.
Distribution on the floor to the central midfield area was exceptional. Edun, Cisse and O'Rilley all making themselves available at times moving in to space.

I have always rated Norman while Rodak I always felt was a bit behind, but looks like his loan spells from last season have given him more confidence.

Very promising debut.
Just the views of a long term fan

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2017, 08:17:17 AM
Commanded his box well.
Distribution on the floor to the central midfield area was exceptional. Edun, Cisse and O'Rilley all making themselves available at times moving in to space.

I have always rated Norman while Rodak I always felt was a bit behind, but looks like his loan spells from last season have given him more confidence.

Very promising debut.
MJG - welcome back

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 09, 2017, 08:42:51 AM
Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2017, 08:17:17 AM
Commanded his box well.

Very promising debut.
MJG - welcome back

:plus one:

cmg

Syd Cupp

Watched him play a lot of times when on loan at Welling Utd. Looked a good keeper then albeit in lower league football
dealt a lot from the physical aspect in that division.
Due to some bad defending he had a lot of keeping practice and is a very good shot stopper too.
Always had time for the supporters at Welling and we chatted a few times.
Think he was surprised when i showed him my FFC season ticket which he signed at Welling's end of season presentation night. Again something he didn't have to attend.
fingers crossed for a bright future in football as it players like this that deserve it.   

cmg

Reading the Accrington fans' forums shows that he was very well regarded there last season, many of them expressing a desire to keep him, although recognizing it as a forlorn hope.

Not the least impressive of many attributes our manager brings to the Club is his willingness to to go with our young players.

colinwhite

kiwian

Agree Rodak did everything asked of him, quick positive decision making,   distribution excellent.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Keynsham

Good to see you back, MJG.

It's nice to be able to post again too.