more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

best Arab player / Omar abdulrahman

Started by fawazco, August 10, 2017, 01:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fawazco

Hi ,,
This is my first participation and I hope you will enjoy watching the best Arab player / Omar abdulrahman

www.youtu.be/Qhh3nuz78z8

Slaphead in Qatar

Best Arab player is reading goalkeeper last year - stopped us getting promoted lol

filham

Hard to think of any Arab players and I am not entirely sure how you would recognize them.

aaronmcguigan

westcliff white

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 10, 2017, 10:46:34 AM
Mo Salah
Isn't Mo Salah Egyptian? thought Egyptians were counted in football terms as Africans
Every day is a Fulham day

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: westcliff white on August 10, 2017, 10:49:16 AM
Mo Salah
Isn't Mo Salah Egyptian? thought Egyptians were counted in football terms as Africans

Yes but they speak Arabic.

westcliff white

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 10, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 10, 2017, 10:49:16 AM
Mo Salah

Yes but they speak Arabic.
that wasn't what I was getting at, they are classed as African players as I understood, and I was looking strictly on football terms
Every day is a Fulham day

cmg

The term 'Arab' covers a multitude of people and is imprecisely defined.
Millions of North Africans would see themselves as Arabs.
The Arab League (political, not football!) of Nations includes Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Tunisia as well as the more obvious Middle East states.

@jolslover

Surely Mahrez considered best arab player at the moment
STH H3

Rhys Lightning 63

If we're talking strictly Middle East, then I'd go for Ali Al-Habsi (I've been to Oman a few times, that man is seen as a god over there)

If we include North Africa, then it's Mahrez
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

snarks

Quote from: @jolslover on August 10, 2017, 02:22:21 PM
Surely Mahrez considered best arab player at the moment

He won African player of the year last year (2016)

I would say Al-Habsi too

Flume

I don't think Abdulrahman is the best Arab player around. Sure, he's got skills and has been described in the past as being a promising talent but he's played in the UAE his whole career thus far.
It's gotta be Mahrez if we are speaking about the wider Arab community or Al-Habsi if we are talking about the Middle East.
I'd like to see Abdulrahman prove that he is the best player in Asia by proving himself in Europe then I'd take him seriously
In Slav we trust

sunburywhite

Sofiane Boufal, Southampton – Morocco
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Twig

Quote from: Flume on August 10, 2017, 03:33:59 PM
I don't think Abdulrahman is the best Arab player around. Sure, he's got skills and has been described in the past as being a promising talent but he's played in the UAE his whole career thus far.
It's gotta be Mahrez if we are speaking about the wider Arab community or Al-Habsi if we are talking about the Middle East.
I'd like to see Abdulrahman prove that he is the best player in Asia by proving himself in Europe then I'd take him seriously

Lived in Dubai for 7 years. Went to several matches and it is a very different style of football. Understandably, due to the temperatures and humidity levels there is a lot of slower paced play.  We saw Abdulrahman once, some neat tricks but didn't really impress in what was a rather dull match.

I agree that Al Habsi is a strong contender, he has proven himself at the highest level. Obviously Mahrez if North African players are included, no brainer.