watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-

Started by bog, August 16, 2017, 08:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I listened to the Radio London commentary. Sounded as if Leeds roughed us up. Well on top early on then crunching took over. Early in the season but it does seem we not as susceptible to conceding as last season.
I don't think our boss rates Djalo. Kalas out but he puts Odoi in a position he does not seem to have played before....but he turns out to be a real player there. A good point gained and could easily have been three.

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Think other teams are going to catch on and rough us up,their only way of stopping us playing.. We need to stand strong...Ream with his facial injuries and pain he was in showed we can do that..Coyw

bog

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 16, 2017, 08:18:00 AM
Think other teams are going to catch on and rough us up,their only way of stopping us playing.. We need to stand strong...Ream with his facial injuries and pain he was in showed we can do that..Coyw

If we can take our chances then the crunchers will not win. Let's be honest who deserves to win? Crunchers or those with skill? Norwood sounded good when he came on Mince. COYW

092.gif 

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: bog on August 16, 2017, 08:26:51 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 16, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

If we can take our chances then the crunchers will not win. Let's be honest who deserves to win? Crunchers or those with skill? Norwood sounded good when he came on Mince. COYW

092.gif 

Norwood did good yes,and Cisse surprised me,looks the business.

Woolly Mammoth

I agree with all 4 of you, bog, mince, bog and mince. I feel goals change games, and tackles come flying in when the game is in the balance. As opposed to being 2 or 3 nil up. When the shine, edge and stuffing has been knocked out of the opponents, and they tone down the rough stuff, as they start to accept the enevitable, and referees are more prone to take action on the aggressor, when the scoreline is more one sided.
In other words the key is to score goals, and take your chances, life on the pitch becomes far easier.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

100% agree with all posts above,take your chances it kills teams.