watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves match -- NOT live

Started by HatterDon, September 11, 2010, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'll be heading out the door shortly -0757 CDT- and will be pretty much out of touch until after my gig this evening.

So, I'll be watching the match "LIVE" some time around midnight tonight, or about 14 hours after real-time kickoff.

I didn't see a "predict the score" thing, but I'm thinking 2-1 to The Fulham.

Enjoy, lads and lasses!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

ya, the match isn't on the tele here in CA till 8:30PM...bummer  :012:

timmyg

Annnnnd there doesn't seem to be any streams available. Ah hell, don't know if I'll manage to watch this one.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

MrCheviot

I hate to admit it, but I've been really impressed w/ foxsoccer.tv thus far.  They've picked up all of our EPL matches so far, so don't let the sparse schedule scare you away. SO nice not having to deal w/ myp2p except in emergencies...
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

NogoodBoyo

Well done Big Don, Big Do-on, Big Bad Don! 2-1 spot on the white nose!
Now, Cheviot.  Please keep me informed on Foxsoccer.tv - I used them last year for the Manutter game - the "live" broadcast didn't start until the game had ended.  They did send my readies back though.
What channel is it on today and what time EST?
Nogood "out-foxed by the worldwide nets, isit" Boyo