watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It is time to calm down....

Started by glenhodgso, August 19, 2017, 11:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Sorry but just because we lost 1 nil doesn't mean we weren't beaten easily.  They had a poor first half and improved in the second but we came out even worse in the second half.  Normally when we go a goal behind the players ramp up the action but that didn't happen yesterday.  I did think we were rubbish yesterday - kept making the same moves over and over again and getting nowhere.  Yes we have only played four games but I agree with Toshes Mate that something doesn't look right in the team.  We were flat.  Aluko had a poor game imo and was rightly subbed, maybe he is unsettled with all the contract/transfer business, Cairney clearly not  himself, our midfield last season were hard to handle but not yesterday.  Very disappointing after great expectations for this season after our fantastic end to last season.  Ipswich have had a great start to their season, unless we improve dramatically before we face them I can only see another defeat.  Thought we were worse yesterday than against Norwich.

toshes mate

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 20, 2017, 11:06:08 AM
Far too much is concluded on one poor 45 minutes. When we win the next few matches we will suddenly be Champions elect again. We are all far more predictable than the form of players on a football pitch.
I'd really love to believe you, Lighthouse, and I really do hope you are right, but what I see are profoundly different problems to any I have seen with Fulham with SJ at the helm.  I see unsettled and indifferent performances from players at crucial times in all four games, two of which we should have won - against Norwich and at Leeds.  We didn't play in any game as we had done last term - with conviction and freedom.  Where have those attributes gone?

SuffolkWhite

There were games last season where we should have won and didn't, QPR for starters. We don't seem to get the rub of the green with Ref's that often and as Joka states "last season was last season". We may well have a better squad on paper but it is all about gelling together and team spirit, it will come hopefully.

Not often critical but the games at home have been missing something, "GOALS" and that is the thin line between success and failure. Just need to get behind the team especially at home!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"