Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: charliejones141 on August 21, 2017, 10:18:11 AM
Quote from: sarnian on August 20, 2017, 11:40:11 PM
Quote from: charliejones141 on August 20, 2017, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 20, 2017, 09:29:58 PM
Quote from: charliejones141 on August 20, 2017, 08:57:15 PM
Quote from: Newry FFC on August 20, 2017, 06:37:07 PM
Not hard to be right about Woodrow, Fonte, Kamara when you report it after other people report it.
Madl is out of favour and there have been reported links about him leaving for Poland, so it's not hard to make up that he's been transfer listed. There's nothing concrete, nothing official and just because you're friends don't want to go out to play , doesn't mean you have to resort to The Sun style nonsense writing.

You've in the past made up many a silly rumour, just for a bit of attention and it's getting boring now. Unless you're a 10 year old who's practicing story writing, please stop.

Not made up a single thing mate and I would appreciate if you got off my back about it. All I have done is relay what a source close to the club has told me and I get constant criticism for it. Never made a thing up and wrote about Kamara, Woodrow, Fonte and Ojo weeks or days before the transfers. As far as I know I am the first person to post on this forum about those transfers, and even if i am not I would like to think my articles give you some insight on the players anyway. Never ever wrote anything that I know to be false
Charlie you know full well you were not the first on Kamara, I broke that weeks before anyone and also before Sky Sports did, a lot of your info is after the fact. Madl for example told the clubs weeks ago he wants to play or leave, he may now have asked for a transfer but that is old news as far as I am concerned. Woodrow was easy to tell and one of the board contributors said in July he will go out on loan, and also said doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. Fonte has been linked since July as well, Get West London broke that back then, the national press mentioned Ojo before anyone else did, SO while your "Blog" can be interesting please don't big it up, the other week you had news on there that it seemed I was the source for as I had said the same very thing on this exact forum 2 weeks previous.

I have said before to you think about what you post and how it is worded as the readers / contributors could get fed up and annoyed with re hashed news and rightly so

Don't see why it is an issue just because my site isn't a big name. Understand there being a problem if i was posting absolute BS that never came to fruition but I have never done that. You have never ever been my source by the way not that I don't respect the info that you give on here and the work that you do. Never claimed I was first on Fonte but I think i was on the new bids. Either way it isn't a race if The Mirror reported Messi to Fulham do you think GetWestLondon wouldn't report it just because they were not first. Honestly hand on heart never saw anything about Madl, Fonte or Ojo on FOF until I posted it. Kamara and Woodrow fair enough I was not quick but above all the most important thing is that everything I report is reliable and it winds me up that I get grief for reporting "Old news" when it is reliable news as other people and sites just post false stories. Remember  079.gif being on the brink of signing Nemanja Nikolic last year or Nani about 5 years ago and none of those people reporting that got backlash on here like I have even though I don't post anything that isn't reliablem

Perhaps Mr Oracle you can tell us now who is arriving and leaving this week or do we have to read any news elsewhere first. Would be interested to what you actually know.

Rafa Soares. Madl
that we already know dont we ;)
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 21, 2017, 10:27:45 AM
mincentattiessports.com
Al Fayed buys Fulham FC

marcelgecov.net

Exclusive: Fulham founded in 1879, founder says football is more fun than cricket.

Follow this link for more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulham_F.C.

dhowells21

As much as I enjoy hunting the witch..

Is there actually a physical 'transfer list' of is it just a term that's used?
Like obviously us 'outsiders' obviously wouldn't be able to access it for example, but like could someone at the clubs log onto it and check whose available/on the list?

paulbrookersmazydribbles

The PFA keeps one and I can confirm that Michael Madl is not on it:

https://www.thepfa.com/transition/transfer

Woolly Mammoth

[email protected]

" a cure has been found for people obsessed with football stats, who think it's the dogs B***x, well it ain't. But all is not lost, you can be helped to escape from this delusion, by visiting Stringfellows Genitalmens Club, Covent Garden, WC2.
Knock 3 times and ask for Bubbles, and your stats delusions and obsession and living in the land of the cuckoo, will be literally blown away."
Thank you and Goodnight

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Marcel_Gecov

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 21, 2017, 10:45:51 AM
[email protected]

" a cure has been found for people obsessed with football stats, who think it's the dogs B***x, well it ain't. But all is not lost, you can be helped to escape from this delusion, by visiting Stringfellows Genitalmens Club, Covent Garden, WC2.
Knock 3 times and ask for Bubbles, and your stats delusions and obsession and living in the land of the cuckoo, will be literally blown away."
Thank you and Goodnight

So that's where Michael Jackson's Bubbles ended up.

toshes mate

Quote from: charliejones141 on August 20, 2017, 09:00:17 PM
Quote from: MikeW on August 20, 2017, 08:57:03 PM
Forgive me but I was reading references on this board to the likelihood of Madl leaving last Friday.  Long before chum Charlie piped up.  Not defending him but it seems to be a live story?  Therefore legitimate post from him if he's on FOF.

Mate wouldn't be an issue if I worked for a "Legitimate" publication even though they make things up all the time, or my name was Westcliff White. I have not posted one single piece of BS yet but I still get comments saying I have no idea or am posting old news when I had never seen that stuff posted on the forum. I reported the new bids for Fonte 3 weeks before the signing but I still got a load of abuse for it
I like your style, Charlie, and you are oh so right about the 'legitimacy of news media' in any shape or form.

westcliff white

Quote from: charliejones141 on August 20, 2017, 09:00:17 PM
Quote from: MikeW on August 20, 2017, 08:57:03 PM
Forgive me but I was reading references on this board to the likelihood of Madl leaving last Friday.  Long before chum Charlie piped up.  Not defending him but it seems to be a live story?  Therefore legitimate post from him if he's on FOF.

Mate wouldn't be an issue if I worked for a "Legitimate" publication even though they make things up all the time, or my name was Westcliff White. I have not posted one single piece of BS yet but I still get comments saying I have no idea or am posting old news when I had never seen that stuff posted on the forum. I reported the new bids for Fonte 3 weeks before the signing but I still got a load of abuse for it
For me what your not doing is checking whats been said on here. For instance Get West London had a piece on Fonte in July when we first bid and have continually updated there article, that has always been put on this thread and debated/ You info was after this,a dnthat is what I have continually said your info is old news, if you want to post it fine but check the thread first or you may get some stick.

As for myself I relay what I am given for the French, Belge and Dutch markets and get that on here within ten minutes if I can that way it is current. Anyone posting info is open to stick as some will or wont believe it, but for me most issues with yourself is not what you post it is whenyou post it.

For me personally I cannot htink of one story you have broke on your blog beofre I have rea it on the thread, thats not having a go at you, but just saying what I believe. As for mwe knowing whats on the thread, I make a note what is on threads as sometimes it is good to know what to monitor of it needs monitoring, but also re players i make a note as we may discuss them on the FoFcast
Every day is a Fulham day

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Holders on August 21, 2017, 09:20:47 AM
Charlie - I'm not one of your sceptics or critics but why not just post something when it's new, that's not been previously published/speculated elsewhere?

Also, it would be much better to cut and paste the content rather than giving a link.
He does that to get links from this site to his own, and to boost the activity on his site. He thinks this will help promote his site in Google's rankings, but he knows even less about SEO (search engine optimisation) than he does about what's happening at Fulham.

Joseffc

Westcliffe sums it up perfectly. Charlie appears to release these stories as breaking news, that he is the first to cover, however once you read the articles they contain facts/details that have been previously posted on here or on other news outlets. Whether he has a source or not, it appears to be regurgitated content. For me personally, this essentially reduces the articles he seeds here or on social media to click-bait which is a growing frustration amongst most football fans.

Mince n Tatties

[email protected]

Thank you and Goodnight

Genitalmens club.... 064.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 21, 2017, 10:55:57 PM
[email protected]

Thank you and Goodnight

Genitalmens club.... 064.gif

Every one a winner 😂
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

OK, enough is enough ( though I had to admit that Genitalmens club one was good  :005:  ).

Charlie is a blogger who gets info and posts it, end of.

As mentioned before, lets keep the TRANSFER threads on the actual Transfer thread from this point on,  cos that's where this is being moved to shortly. Any new ones will be merged .. you have been informed, warned, told, advised, clued in, familiarized, gotten in the know, enlightened, appraised of and been made au courant!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Riverside

Madl is tonight's captain !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davew

Quote from: Riverside on August 22, 2017, 07:04:22 PM
Madl is tonight's captain !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/quote]Oh, he is still here then, these transfer rumours get on my t-ts! (lol....or they would if I had any)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)