more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - England Squad Announcement

Started by Marcel_Gecov, August 24, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Full team can be found here: https://twitter.com/search?q=england&src=typd

Good luck to Maguire, always rated him. Interesting that Defoe is now our most experienced outfield player and then Cahill. Only 5 others have played more than 20 times. Youthful squad.

4 goalkeepers though. That's surprising.

Woolly Mammoth

I am also a great admirer of Harry Maguire, it's a shame we did not go for him when he was still at Sheffield Utd, he would have been a lot lot more cheaper as well, we missed a trick there.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 24, 2017, 03:50:45 PM
I am also a great admirer of Harry Maguire, it's a shame we did not go for him when he was still at Sheffield Utd, he would have been a lot lot more cheaper as well, we missed a trick there.

Totally agree. I was willing it happen back then. He's played 250 games by the age of 24. That's impressive stuff.

bog

Totally agree. In that shambles of a game v Sheff U (our worst ever display on tv) he was outstanding, why did we not go for him? I thought we must.  :doh: fp.gif  :dft007:

092.gif

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: bog on August 24, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Totally agree. In that shambles of a game v Sheff U (our worst ever display on tv) he was outstanding, why did we not go for him? I thought we must.  :doh: fp.gif  :dft007:

092.gif

Just out of interest, does anyone know how much Hull bought him for?

fulhamfan

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: fulhamross on August 24, 2017, 04:16:34 PM
Why is Lingard always in the team?

One of footballs great mysteries. IMO he has Stoke written all over him.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 24, 2017, 04:04:55 PM
Quote from: bog on August 24, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

092.gif

Just out of interest, does anyone know how much Hull bought him for?

£2.5m in the summer we went down
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

aaronmcguigan

What's happening with Ryan not being named in any of the squads?
Rest or he'll be busy with transfers and medical come the end of the month?

e4b