watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF6 Week 3 Results

Started by love4ffc, August 28, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

The FOF 6 Weekly results are in and we still have a three way tie between David I, JakeFFC and YankeeJim.  As a reminder all ties will be settled by the winner who has the most correct result predictions.  Meaning the most correct result/scores resulting in 3 points. 

That means that technically our top three look like this:

Correct result/score predictions         
Member     Week 1   Week 2   Week 3   Total
JakeFFC  1203
YankeeJim   2103
David I   0202

***Please note the names in RED are mods are can only participate in the competition.  They are not eligible for any prizes. 

For those who do not remember their previous predictions you find them by Clicking Here.

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

aaronmcguigan

Feel privileged to deliver the lowest "Highest weekly score" so far this season!

love4ffc

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 28, 2017, 08:08:06 PM
Feel privileged to deliver the lowest "Highest weekly score" so far this season!
Definitely  was your week.   :wine:

Southcoastffc

I'm telling myself that the international break will do me good.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

love4ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 28, 2017, 08:42:41 PM
I'm telling myself that the international break will do me good.
You and me both  :005:

Lighthouse

I didn't get the results wrong. The matches just provided the wrong results.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 28, 2017, 10:41:58 PM
I didn't get the results wrong. The matches just provided the wrong results.
LOL   :dft011:  exactly!  That's what happens to me everytime  :56:

Whitesideup

Have noted that 5 of us (I think without checking too many times) scored 0 in each of the last two weeks. Getting 12 out of 12 wrong is pretty hard to achieve. This week I am thinking of putting  plan B into operation: enter the least likely outcome for each game and see if that delivers better results. Plan C  is equally cunning but I cannot declare it in case others feel tempted to copy it.

love4ffc

Quote from: Whitesideup on August 29, 2017, 06:06:57 PM
Have noted that 5 of us (I think without checking too many times) scored 0 in each of the last two weeks. Getting 12 out of 12 wrong is pretty hard to achieve. This week I am thinking of putting  plan B into operation: enter the least likely outcome for each game and see if that delivers better results. Plan C  is equally cunning but I cannot declare it in case others feel tempted to copy it.

Several of those zeros are non-participating missed weeks.  I use Excel for tracking the competition and so need to put a zero for missed weeks to complete all computations.  In the future I can highlight the cells with a different color so as to indicate a missed tipping week.   

Hope that makes sense. 

Southcoastffc

Yep, week 2 I was away and busy so forgot all about it so chalked up a big fat zero. This week after a timely reminder I shot back to action with a hard-earned terrific score of one.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Whitesideup

Quote from: love4ffc on August 29, 2017, 07:11:05 PM
Quote from: Whitesideup on August 29, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

Several of those zeros are non-participating missed weeks.  I use Excel for tracking the competition and so need to put a zero for missed weeks to complete all computations.  In the future I can highlight the cells with a different color so as to indicate a missed tipping week.   

Hope that makes sense. 

Thanks. That makes me feel a whole lot better that there are fewer genuine incompetents than I thought. ( Hey Woolly you must be one of them?) But hey ho, plan B. I predict good things. I foresee a surge up the table.