News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thin squad, or lack of "quality" in depth.

Started by fcfulham55, August 22, 2017, 10:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Now proven.

For success this season, we're going to need extreme luck. We can't afford key injuries or suspension's at all.

Not impossible, but a big ask.  The team also needs to wake up and perform.  Because none of the games have yet to show us any signs of promotion chasing ambition. We won't deserve it.

6 games in. With 1 win against a league 2 side.... No excuses on it being too early in the season,  you don't get 6 games in a major international tournament to "settle" we needed to be raring from.the word go back against Norwich.

September last year almost stopped us from play off football. Arguably automatic.

This year-season I fear August may not even be our worst performing month.   Hope I'm wrong. So COYW''S. WAKE UP!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

It will take more than a bit if luck and an injury free run to get out of this predicament. The players and coach have to go back to the training ground and start earning their wages.
This run of form has come off the back of one of the poorest preseason preperations I can remember this club having, you reap what you sow. 
On top of that the manager to me does not show the greatest examples of motivating players who are playing, and also the ones who are not playing.
Jok inability to change a game with tactical decisions is a key factor in why we did not win tonight.
But are the players, especially the new ones buying into his coaching methods, has he got their full support. 
We cannot blame Aluko for last night, and is Aluko not the only one disenchanted with life at the Cottage.
What happens on the pitch reflects round the whole club, it has a profound and domino effect on the whole club, time for bounce back ability, I also wonder if it will take a lot more than that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.