more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Greedy Aluko

Started by e4b, August 25, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e4b

Quote from: Twig on August 25, 2017, 09:47:48 PM
Oh dear another Aluko knocking thread. Let's all jump on the bandwagon.
Perhaps we should knock the Khans instead if there is a problem it must be their fault  :bang head: Not knocking Aluko love watching him skin defenders BUT if what i have heard is true then he is in the wrong.

ChesterTheTabby

If home boy could put the ball in the back of the net I'd say pay him more, but he's done nothing and is a part of a team without a win yet this season despite starting all 4 games...doesn't deserve a dime more.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

EastEndWhite

Quote from: e4b on August 25, 2017, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: Twig on August 25, 2017, 09:47:48 PM
Oh dear another Aluko knocking thread. Let's all jump on the bandwagon.
Perhaps we should knock the Khans instead if there is a problem it must be their fault  :bang head: Not knocking Aluko love watching him skin defenders BUT if what i have heard is true then he is in the wrong.

If,if,if.......

Mince n Tatties

He's off to Reading no doubt,I'd put money on it.

westcliff white

I did say if it's true, Jesus.

And IF it is in my opinion shouldn't be classed as different to any previous types of action.

Hopefully it isn't true.
Every day is a Fulham day

e4b

Think all posts should be proof read by a PC PR officer   090.gif

JoelH5

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 25, 2017, 10:22:25 PM
He's off to Reading no doubt,I'd put money on it.

Let's hope so
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bill taylors apprentice

Its not stretching anyone's imagination to believe he's done what many players have done before and that's asked for a new improved contract after a good season.

His problem is he's not got as strong a case as others have and in the real world he's not worth a pay rise especially as he must of got a decent signing on fee but of course in the world of football  someone will offer him more.

All this rubbish we hear from today's players about not being in the right frame of mind to play or are "injured" until things are sorted out is an insult to the fans and the game.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon here but there's a pattern to these events and the only thing that's unclear to me at this time is if he is genuinely unfit or not?

toshes mate

If I recall correctly during the Martin situation his withdrawal initially was that he said he was 'unfit/injured'.  The Club said he was 'fit'.  Martin inferred that he had an expectation of returning to Derby in the January window, something that was 'news' to SJ who, we now know, has nothing to do with contracts or gentlemen's agreements.  It seemed as if someone had leaked the Club's view on the August deadline deal that Martin was a stop gap until January.  Was that a cock-up by our recruitment team? 

Generally speaking SJ wants his players to be available and not enmeshed in disagreements about reward, contract understandings or misunderstandings.  Whilst there may be a similarity to the Martin situation in that Reading may be perceived as a rival, as Derby were, Aluko is not a loanee and as such there is a marked difference to the Martin saga.  Who is responsible for keeping players happy if it isn't down to coordinating activity so that they are clearly wanted or not as the case may be and released via transfer etc if that is the best way forward?  Who makes the judgement calls on such matters?

Robbie

He did a decent job last season but so far this season has looked flat. Not a player to keep if we get a good offer.

epsomraver

I think his sister is egging him on :hook: :hook:

SuffolkWhite

Give him a new contract but with financial reward for more Assists and goals, if scores more he earns more .......Simples
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Lighthouse

Out of interest. Do we know that the rumours about him wanting a new contract or a transfer are close to being true. I read his jokey emails and have heard the rumours for some time. But not seen much beyond hearsay.

He was a great reason why did well last season. But his finishing has always been his Achilles heal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Milo

If true, he can leave. And the club won't accept it anyway.

However let's not assume anything until he's absent today.

OMalleyCat

Aluko didn't travel...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

grandad

We don´t know the extent of his hip injury which SJ referred to & was being assessed this morning.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on August 26, 2017, 01:53:23 PM
We don´t know the extent of his hip injury which SJ referred to & was being assessed this morning.
do they not stay over night anymore for away games?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: epsomraver on August 26, 2017, 10:34:18 AM
I think his sister is egging him on :hook: :hook:

:kettle pot:  🐟

Epsom opening that kettle, fullll of fish !

Milo