watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Managerial concerns

Started by bog, August 27, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

It may be down to a point of principle. Who is the coach of Fulham? Whose view counts?

092.gif

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: bog on August 29, 2017, 04:25:43 PM
It may be down to a point of principle. Who is the coach of Fulham? Whose view counts?

092.gif

The owner who pays his wages and buys the player view is the one that really counts. If SJ wnats to go to West Ham, then all the luck to him, but he will be back on the job boards soon after.

cottage expat

Quote from: Holders on August 28, 2017, 09:11:35 AM
SJ has a contract, to get him to break that would require considerable compensation and should only be with FFC's consent.

I seem to recall reading  that his contact has a 6 million buyout clause.

AlexW132

Quote from: bog on August 29, 2017, 02:49:18 PM
I hope my concerns over our manager's staying if tempted by a Premier club is not fueled by Aluko's pending sale...... :016:

092.gif
He could have been manager of a Premier League club when he was at Watford but he left due to issues with the board

Holders

Quote from: cottage expat on August 29, 2017, 04:33:07 PM
Quote from: Holders on August 28, 2017, 09:11:35 AM
SJ has a contract, to get him to break that would require considerable compensation and should only be with FFC's consent.

I seem to recall reading  that his contact has a 6 million buyout clause.

Then that (or whatever it may be) is the price/level of disincentive that the club has put on him and if WHU meet that then the club has to be content within its own terms. No point in worrying about hypotheticals.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria