watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2017-18 Champtionship Projected table, form, gaps and pts needed

Started by MJG, August 27, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

I have never bought in to the 2nd place finish. But this year I think we will murder the play offs, a great day at Wembley beckons!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Twig on March 11, 2018, 04:55:28 PM
I have never bought in to the 2nd place finish. But this year I think we will murder the play offs, a great day at Wembley beckons!
I thought that last year until a cheating Reading saw us off.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham Tup North

079.gif. Would love to finish 2nd, but no matter how many times I do that predictor thingy, we always seem to miss out 😖😖⚽⚽
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SG

I can't see us gaining automatic promotion unfortunately. And I fear the worst in the play offs. Time will tell. Each week this team confound me and my predictions - long may it continue

Shredhead

Looking at thr average of projections, 3 teams will finish on 91 points. Goal difference will be crucial.  Let's hope that Mitro stays on fire!
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 11, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
Quote from: Twig on March 11, 2018, 04:55:28 PM
I thought that last year until a cheating Reading saw us off.

Despite us being an even better side this season, I still have that thought/fear in the back of my mind as well ... running into a clutch and grab team, paired with a poor official, perhaps dooming us. I try to shut that voice off whenever I can.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

MJG

The points and positions for ourselves, Villa and Cardiff as season has progressed.

Just the views of a long term fan

MJG

mrmicawbers

Cardiff have been on a good run,but face some stiffer opposition coming up.

ffc73

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 12, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
Cardiff have been on a good run,but face some stiffer opposition coming up.

if they perform as well in those 'stiffer opposition' games as we have just done, fair play to Cardiff

Jimmy Hill

All four teams are going to end up on around 90 points. Its going to the wire !

MJG

MJG

Forever Fulham

We're only 8 points further along then this time last year, 38 games in?  Bit surprised by that.

ffc73

At this stage, last seasons third place side were better placed to catch Brighton than we are to catch Cardiff.  7 points is too much to make up

Been waiting to see FFC at Wembley (never made 75 due to being deemed too young by Dad & uncle). Yet still having nagging doubt we will even make the playoffs. Even though we are 7 points clear of 7th....

No logic to my or thoughts on the respective gaps  :023:

FulhamStu

Basically, it's up to Cardiff not us re 2nd. We need to work out how to play v that press QPR did so well 2nd half, as this is what we will face at home in any play off game.   Can Derby, Borough, Villa, Preston, Bristol, or Sheff do that press ?   Think it's too far for Millwall to bridge the gap to 6th but you never know.

F(f)CUK

The interesting bit about the last table is that last season at this stage Leeds had 69pts and Fulham in 7th place had 61. Now Fulham have 69 points and 7th place have 61. Astonishing that we made the playoffs last year and with a game in hand.

Cottage Industry

Great effort. Great man. Thank you for your time and trouble.

Twig

Quote from: Forever Fulham on March 18, 2018, 03:35:11 PM
We're only 8 points further along then this time last year, 38 games in?  Bit surprised by that.

I think that just goes to show how much our poor first half of the season form has hurt us. We have been playing like championship winners lately but were playing like a weak mid table team earlier.

Just a thought, could Wolves bottle it and finish third? Surely not but stranger things have happened.

MJG