watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff's attacking trio

Started by SP, September 09, 2017, 08:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

The press have passed judgement on their 3 strikers & proclaimed their excellence, I thought they were sh*te.  Zahaore did nothing, Hoillet is as poor as his time at QPR.  The other guy with the double barrelled name on the right hand side looked a player & won't be there after the next window. How Cardiff have won 5 on the trot is beyond me, mid table at best.  I still hate Colin.

filham

They were big and physical with a bit of pace, they will score their share of goals as time goes on.

tommy

Quote from: SP on September 09, 2017, 08:33:29 PM
The press have passed judgement on their 3 strikers & proclaimed their excellence, I thought they were sh*te.  Zahaore did nothing, Hoillet is as poor as his time at QPR.  The other guy with the double barrelled name on the right hand side looked a player & won't be there after the next window. How Cardiff have won 5 on the trot is beyond me, mid table at best.  I still hate Colin.
cardiff are top with the second best goal difference in the league, they can hardly be that bad.

Bill2

Quote from: SP on September 09, 2017, 08:33:29 PM
You need to look at the opponents. I am confident their tactics today were different from the previous games.

Carborundum

Warnock is a clever bloke and is spot on with his comments. He hasn't built a team to do well against us and for much of the time they didn't.  But his team are going to win a lot of games and as we found out, they have resilience. 

Mince n Tatties

Fair play to Warnock,he gave us a lot of praise,and what I thought was funny was his comment when he said I was hoping they won the playoffs last season so we didn't have to play them again.

Skatzoffc

They set up to get a draw yesterday. Maybe sneak a 1-0 win at best.
And that's what they got. He will be over the moon with that result.

I agree they will not set up like that against other teams.
COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !