watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score Against Bolton

Started by White Noise, February 05, 2010, 10:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

Simon Davies  won this game for us last year ,,,,,,,,,,,, ( it was wasn;t it ???)
it was the game that got us believing we could have our best finish ever
Hopefully this is the game Digger gets back on track .....love to see a game with Davies on one wing and Duff on the other ..........
a Draw  ...........the team will have the very small green shoots of belief,  after  Tuesday's

SuffolkWhite

1-1 and probably more injuries as they kick us all over the park! Would be Fulhamish to win though.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

fulhamguy

I say Chris Baird to score with a monstrous free kick like the ones we saw at Spurs.
COYW!

cebu

Mr. FatFred, isn't San Miguel a beer from the Phillipines?  Is there a Spanish version that I'm unaware of?

O how we need a beer thread in the Yanks & Aussies section
[/quote]

Yes Steve, San Mig is the local brew here in the Phils. Don't know about a Spanish version. Maybe blingo knows?

Fernhurst

Bolton would have targeted this match for while ago - a most winnable home 3 pointer. Their extra physical condition/fitness and harder mental attitude will be vital.

Therefore:

0-1 Young Emil in the 59th min

First away win since Pompey

WHITEwitch

Quote from: Burt on February 05, 2010, 12:59:04 PM
Given our away form and injury problems I would be delighted with a point, ecstatic with a win, but not surprised by a defeat...

I'm with Burt.  Though I am optimistic about Okaka with a few games under his belt and some EPL experience.  Nice big strong lad and seems to be able to put it about a bit.

VERY happy with Shorey already.

Worried about RB.  Baird seems best choice unless we get Omosuzi back from loan.