watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rosenior

Started by Marcel_Gecov, September 15, 2017, 08:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

The Rosenior playing tonight for Brighton, is that our ex player Rosenior exchanged for Seol?

gang

Marcel_Gecov

He's had a decent career, wtf was Sanchez thinking. Nuts decision.

Southcoastffc

I gave away my programme from the Hull game without reading it all but I think it was in there that I saw a quote from Liam Rosenior which basically said that Sanchez was completely the wrong fit for Fulham, that we were/are a good footballing side and LS preferred an 'industrial' approach.  So, doubtful that Liam would have wanted to stay.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 15, 2017, 09:01:18 PM
I gave away my programme from the Hull game without reaading it all but I think it was in there that I saw a quote from Liam Rosenior which basically said that Sanchez was completely the wrong fit for Fulham, that we were/are a good footballing side and LS preferred an 'industrial' approach.  So, doubtful the Liam would have wanted to stay.

We had just spent 3m on Chris Baird too which looked like a super buy too at the time. Liam wasn't going to play whereas we needed a winger, and I think we used Volz a lot in Right Mid that season before so an improvement was needed. Transfer made sense but not a lot made sense back in that season

Fulham 442

Love Liam. Will always remember him for his goal line clearance against Man City!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Fulham 442 on September 15, 2017, 11:58:49 PM
Love Liam. Will always remember him for his goal line clearance against Man City!

Is that the one when the keeper was lobbed and running back towards the goal Rosenior managed a diving header over the bar resulting in him getting tangled in the net?

Always thought it was Bolton away but if it is Man City, thanks! This often comes into my head , it was an incredible clearance.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

the nutflush

Seol.... now that was a hell of a good buy.

AllyWhite

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 16, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Is that the one when the keeper was lobbed and running back towards the goal Rosenior managed a diving header over the bar resulting in him getting tangled in the net?

Always thought it was Bolton away but if it is Man City, thanks! This often comes into my head , it was an incredible clearance.

It was the one where he had the afro. He even said in an interview that his fro helped give an extra inch to secure the goal line clearance!

hovewhite

Yep a good lad rosie and a good pro.

SG

Met him last week at a charity Q&A dinner. An intelligent level headed young man who credited his drive and motivation to be a footballer to his Dad. Wished me and FFC well and hoped we go up this year.

res

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 15, 2017, 08:00:57 PM
The Rosenior playing tonight for Brighton, is that our ex player Rosenior exchanged for Seol?
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 16, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Fairly certain it was Man. City. Never understood some of his critics, always thought he was a decent footballer...certainly better than Seoul who we got in part exchange for him

Southcoastffc

"During a match against Manchester City Rosenior made a seemingly impossible goal line clearance while the score was at 1–1, Fulham going on to win the game 2–1 with Steed Malbranque scoring in the last minute. Rosenior later told reporters that he was able to clear the ball in that manner due to his Afro hairstyle....."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Both Liam and his dad Leroy were characters and played well for us. Just a shame that we didn't hold on to them for longer.
I recently read Leroy's book, it is different to the usual footballer's memoirs and well worth a read.