more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arrive Early

Started by WhiteJC, September 20, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Arrive Early

Following last week's incident at Parsons Green, the Club would like to advise all supporters attending the fixture between Fulham and Middlesbrough this Saturday, 3pm kick-off, that there will be a high level of security at all entry points to Craven Cottage in the interest of safety.

Fans are therefore encouraged to allow plenty of time for their journey in order to arrive at the ground early, to avoid any delays entering the stadium.

We encourage all guests not to bring any bags to Craven Cottage. Please be aware that we do not have on site locker facilities for guests to store their items during their visit and any large bags will need to be deposited at our left luggage facility at the Bridge Academy on Finlay Street.

Small bags and transparent carrier bags are permitted into the Ground. For your safety and the safety of all guests, our friendly Search Teams may check bags on entry.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/september/19/arrive-early

aaronmcguigan

Or get there reeeallly early and enjoy the fun day .

http://www.fulhamfc.com/funday

This fun day malarkey needs to happen far more often to increase the matchday experience for younguns and families to help fill the stadium and sustain new generations of fans

Fun Day in Bishop's Park
Before our meeting with Middlesbrough at Craven Cottage on Saturday 23rd September, supporters are invited to Bishop's Park for our Fun Day!

With plenty of free activities for everyone to get involved in, there will also be an assortment of food and drink available to purchase!

Join us from 11:45am for an afternoon of fun and meet Club Mascot Billy the Badger.

Tickets for Fulham v Middlesbrough are available to putchase online, by phone on 0203 871 0810 or in person from the Fulham Ticket Office.
Visit the Fulham FC Gazebo for Face Painting and Balloon Modelling

Show your support for the Whites by getting your face painted in Fulham colours before the match. Come on down and visit our Fulham gazebo in Bishop's Park before the game!

Our talented balloon modeller will also be on site to make you anything you like! A mini Billy the Badger, a hat in Fulham colours - or test him out with an idea of your own!

Test your skills on the adidas Obstacle course!

Challenge your friends and family on the adidas obstacle course. Dribble around the cones and hit the targets on your route around - can you beat the clock?

Show off your skills

There will be a number of small-sided football matches taking place inside our inflatable pitch from 11:45am. Young supporters are invited to experience an action-packed match where they can showcase their new skills in front of fans heading to the big game. With no pre-booking required, simply turn up from 11:45am and introduce yourselves to our enthusiastic and fully-qualified Foundation coaches.

Take on the Target Cage and win Fulham prizes

Why not test your accuracy with the Foundation Target Cage and have a chance of winning a fantastic Fulham prize? One lucky supporter who scores the highest number of points from three shots will win a money-can't-buy Fulham prize. Make sure you get down early to try your luck.

Step inside the Turtle Tumbler

The Turtle Tumbler is the perfect activity for our younger Fulham fans. Bounce around inside the Turtle Tumbler with your friends before the match, while Billy the Badger will also be around to meet and greet fans and pose for photographs.

Bungee Run

Strap in to the bungee run and test your running power against your mates. See who's the first to reach the end of the inflatable.

Southcoastffc

Hmmm. Our talented balloon modeller will also be on site to make you anything you like! A mini Billy the Badger, a hat in Fulham colours - or test him out with an idea of your own!

A scale model of the Eiffel Tower?  Lifesize model of Shad Khan?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

epsomraver

More over the top reaction that these scum look for,it was on a tube train not a stadium of any kind,perhaps big barriers in Stevenage Road would be more practical given the mode of attacks recently, one vehicle could do so much damage on a match.day

Southcoastffc

Quote from: epsomraver on September 20, 2017, 04:56:19 PM
More over the top reaction that these scum look for,it was on a tube train not a stadium of any kind,perhaps big barriers in Stevenage Road would be more practical given the mode of attacks recently, one vehicle could do so much damage on a match.day
Hardly over the top. Seems sensible.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Luka

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 20, 2017, 05:17:35 PM
Hardly over the top. Seems sensible.
The point regarding a vehicle careering down Stevenage Road is a good one.

alfie

I would rather be searched than dead
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ffc73

Over the top reaction IMO.  Effects me as I travel a distance on a train so normally have a rucksack with me with laptop etc in.  Will travel light this Saturday.  A book in a clear plastic bag...

Anyone know if this is a one off and everything back to normal for Preston on 14 October?

ffc73

Quote from: alfie on September 20, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

The reason the club are requesting us not to bring bags is that the searches that are carried out are inadequate.  Quick look into a bag and then pass you through

epsomraver

Quote from: FFC73 on September 20, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

The reason the club are requesting us not to bring bags is that the searches that are carried out are inadequate.  Quick look into a bag and then pass you through

If the searches are inadequate then why do them? there will be this heightened security for a week and then back to normal until the next time. I still stand by my original post that the fact this was at Parsons Green station has no relevance to our game, as said a van would be more dangerous but we ignore that?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: epsomraver on September 20, 2017, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: FFC73 on September 20, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

If the searches are inadequate then why do them? there will be this heightened security for a week and then back to normal until the next time. I still stand by my original post that the fact this was at Parsons Green station has no relevance to our game, as said a van would be more dangerous but we ignore that?
Please tell me where the next terrorist attack will take place. Parsons Green last week, apparently not planned exactly as it turned out, but I imagine neither I nor you know where the next is likely.  Club is damned by some whatever it does.

Twig

Dear god, some people will complain about anything.  I'd rather the club took a careful approach; Ok it may be a 1:1,000,000 chance but what if another attack did happen? Then the club would no doubt be castigated for not increasing security.