watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOFcast 4 - Looking back to Hull and Burton

Started by love4ffc, September 19, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Dannyboi and Westcliff White were at again and produced their 4th FOFcast  :yay:

Give a listen  :wine:

Alternatively click on this link to listen without the YouTube video. Easier for commuters etc
https://www.buzzsprout.com/111200/566942-fofcast-4
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Lighthouse

Worth listening to even if it is only for the Michael Caine moment From WW - ' Who are they going to cross the bloody ball to'

Really is very entertaining and well worth the time and effort. Well done all and well done too with the graphics. Becoming a must listen to FOFCAST.

If they don't start paying me soon for the compliments I .....bugger still writing out loud.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RaySmith

The FoFcast is getting its own, very enjoyable to listen to, identity - two passionate, Fulham supporting mates- engaged in friendly banter, and serious analysis, of recent results.

Great graphics btw! :54:

dannyboi-ffc

Really nice comments guys, thanks. It's really appreciated. Hopefully it's a feature that continues for a long time.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

WhiteJC

good show lads, sounds much better on this one

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

FulhamStu

I still think Westcliffe is our very own Johnathan Ross !

Another good show guys, you both come across just like I feel, especially after a bad result.

Danny, you are a star but let Johnathan Ross finish his sentence before talking over him mate.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FulhamStu on September 21, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

Another good show guys, you both come across just like I feel, especially after a bad result.

Danny, you are a star but let Johnathan Ross finish his sentence before talking over him mate.

Haha I'm getting better. It's so hard cos we aren't in the same room so I never know when he's going to finish lol. But yes I realise when I listen how much I interrupt!

Sorry WW, I'll try harder!

I have no background or experience of this sort of thing. I don't even like ringing the bank so this is all new to me lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

FulhamStu

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 21, 2017, 09:34:18 AM
Quote from: FulhamStu on September 21, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

Haha I'm getting better. It's so hard cos we aren't in the same room so I never know when he's going to finish lol. But yes I realise when I listen how much I interrupt!

Sorry WW, I'll try harder!

I have no background or experience of this sort of thing. I don't even like ringing the bank so this is all new to me lol

There are some very strange folk on TIFF, some are trolls, some are WUMs and some are just idiots.   Many a top Fulham fan have been driven off TIFF by these people, real shame.

e4b

No one can doubt the passion from you two.Great listen keep it up