watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not been on here for a while, and not been to any games for simply ages

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 26, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

I take it we're still looking for a centre forward & the riverside stand has fallen on to pastures new with yet another visit to the drawing board and planners......not sure when I'll return, but it'll probably be when Mr Khan splashes the cash

alfie

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 26, 2017, 05:27:20 PM
I take it we're still looking for a centre forward & the riverside stand has fallen on to pastures new with yet another visit to the drawing board and planners......not sure when I'll return, but it'll probably be when Mr Khan splashes the cash
Mr Khan does not have a problem splashing the cash, the problem lies in finding the right players to splash it on.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fernhurst

Well get back in ......... the atmosphere's fresh and the debate is lively.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Twig

Quote from: alfie on September 26, 2017, 05:34:08 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 26, 2017, 05:27:20 PM
Mr Khan does not have a problem splashing the cash, the problem lies in finding the right players to splash it on.

Well until he actually splashes some cash we won't really know either way will we.  You may be right and I hope you are but all we have had to date is sustainability and balanced books.

fcfulham55

I agree with the OP.

I haven't been to a home game since his bs on building a riverside stand "doing whatever it takes" to get back into the Premier League is obviously the biggest pile of BS to entice season ticket sales for his bank account.

So I only go to away games the last few seasons, from 30+ games a season for over 10 years down to an away game here and there now.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Keynsham

SP

Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 27, 2017, 12:55:21 PM
I agree with the OP.

I haven't been to a home game since his bs on building a riverside stand "doing whatever it takes" to get back into the Premier League is obviously the biggest pile of BS to entice season ticket sales for his bank account.

So I only go to away games the last few seasons, from 30+ games a season for over 10 years down to an away game here and there now.

Serious question 55, did you go cold turkey when you stopped attending home games?  I've felt for a while that I'd like to reduce the home games I attend but can never actually bring myself to do it.