more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Donate Button

Started by Love Child, October 07, 2009, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Child

Hi Guy's,

The works looking good so far & have had fun messing about with the new chat-room software. In regards to the donate button, I'm not to sure about it's look or positioning what do you think? I just looks a bit 'out there' on its own & really doesn't blend in with the look of the website. . .

I have an idea about this if anyone wants to comment. As I said before, I think the top FOF banner should be the same size in width as the messageboard (less the square corners going on on each side of the emblem :P). Once this is done, is there any way, we can incorporate the Donate button into it FOF banner itself?

There are to main reasons for doing this. A) It will look much more tidy & in place B) Members are more likey to donate as they will feel that its part of FOF & not a something stuck on the side.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Also, I'm not sure that 'page refresh' thing is supposed to refresh when you typing out a post. highly fustrating because when your not looking your typing off page and have accessed other functions on your PC. could be a problem. . .

Love Child

Sorry John, when I say incorporate the donate button into the top banner, I mean design one ourselves that goes with the look & feel of FOF rather than that tacky PayPal one. Maybe have a dark block at the end of the banner with a nice button in it.

Logicalman

Quote from: Love Child on October 07, 2009, 03:19:44 PM
Sorry John, when I say incorporate the donate button into the top banner, I mean design one ourselves that goes with the look & feel of FOF rather than that tacky PayPal one. Maybe have a dark block at the end of the banner with a nice button in it.

I agree, do we need to have the card images under the button?

LRCN

Make the banner more central I reckon and have the donate button just to the right of it. If you want I can muck around in photoshop and see if I can bang up a better logo for the donate button?