Norwood McDonald

Johansen

Kebano, Fonte, Sessegnon

SuffolkWhite

Button
Fred - Kalas - Ream - Sess
McDonald - Norwood- Johansen
Kebano  Fonte Mollo

I think Ak is injured but if fit would put in for Fonte, Ayite and Soares to start as subs and come on depending on game tactics and players form.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

twang

Button
Fredericks - Kalas - Ream - Sessegnon
Norwood - McDonald - Johansen
Kebano/Mollo - Fonte - Ayite

filham

It seems that Cairney, Ojo, Piazon and Kamar are still out injured . Soares and Ayite may be fit but after a long time without a match I would think the most we will see of them is 15 minutes from the bench.

Button
                                            Franklin      Kallas     Ream   Sess.

McDonald      Johanson

Mollo          Norwood                 Kebano

Fonte

Not overv exciting but pretty much the team that has collected 6 points from the last two away games.

Carborundum

Preston gave Sessegnon trouble last season.  I'd be tempted to put Odoi in at LB and Sessegnon ahead of him.  But the teams posted above seem pretty good.  Win two in a row and those still left standing deserve a start.

davew

No idea!!! Just need to pick a winning team, got a feeling we are not going to win tomorrow.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: davew on October 13, 2017, 08:36:34 PM
No idea!!! Just need to pick a winning team, got a feeling we are not going to win tomorrow.
With only one home win to our credit this season we are badly in need of a home win.

filham

Quote from: Carborundum on October 13, 2017, 06:28:47 PM
Preston gave Sessegnon trouble last season.  I'd be tempted to put Odoi in at LB and Sessegnon ahead of him.  But the teams posted above seem pretty good.  Win two in a row and those still left standing deserve a start.
I too think that Sess. at left back is not looking too solid but it seems that he is the coach's automatic choice for the position. I wood like to see him used in a more attacking role but perhaps we should not make that drastic a change after back to back away wins.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on October 13, 2017, 10:08:14 PM
Quote from: davew on October 13, 2017, 08:36:34 PM
With only one home win to our credit this season we are badly in need of a home win.

With Cardiff City losing last night, it's now an even bigger incentive to win our home game today, which is overdue, but three points today will put us only 4 points behind them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.