watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester Sack Shakespeare.

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 17, 2017, 06:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

There will be a lot of sympathy for the sacked boss but he will no doubt leave with a massive pay off to help deaden the blow.

092.gif

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Keynsham

Quote from: Newry FFC on October 17, 2017, 11:26:54 PM
instead of these English perennial underachievers

But, but, but they 'know' the league and have all been to Stoke on a wet Tuesday in November.... :dft012:

Twig

Perhaps they'l go for a gentleman of Verona?

Count Flapula

Rumours were he was amongst the dissenters who pushed Ranieri out.
If Sam, Moyes , Pardew or the like come in, I would be amazed.

The Leicester owners seem rich, continental, ambitious and I'd be surprised if they don't go for either a manager with top euro experience or a complete left field choice. Ignore the merrygoround managers like the ones I've mentioned who are only good for that Manager bounce and no more. They aren't in a crisis so don't need a saviour, Id go for Mancini due to his ex Leicester links, or if they want to throw money at it, and get them back up near the level they were, Ancelotti is on the dole, and Tuchel has been signing on for a while. Doubt they'll get that level of coach but aim for the stars please instead of these English perennial underachievers

Sorry but there is no way you could class Big Sam as a perennial underachiever (Bolton under his charge could be classed as textbook overachievers for a sustained period of time; improved Blackburn who dropped like a stone as soon as they unjustly got rid of him; transfermed Wet Spam / Palace from relegated Champ side / relegation favourites into solid mid table Prem teams).

Slippery big head? Definitely. Agricultural, unattractive football I wouldn't want at Fulham? Yes. But perennial underachiever? About as far from that as you can get.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Count Flapula on October 18, 2017, 12:38:14 PM
Rumours were he was amongst the dissenters who pushed Ranieri out.
If Sam, Moyes , Pardew or the like come in, I would be amazed.

The Leicester owners seem rich, continental, ambitious and I'd be surprised if they don't go for either a manager with top euro experience or a complete left field choice. Ignore the merrygoround managers like the ones I've mentioned who are only good for that Manager bounce and no more. They aren't in a crisis so don't need a saviour, Id go for Mancini due to his ex Leicester links, or if they want to throw money at it, and get them back up near the level they were, Ancelotti is on the dole, and Tuchel has been signing on for a while. Doubt they'll get that level of coach but aim for the stars please instead of these English perennial underachievers

Sorry but there is no way you could class Big Sam as a perennial underachiever (Bolton under his charge could be classed as textbook overachievers for a sustained period of time; improved Blackburn who dropped like a stone as soon as they unjustly got rid of him; transfermed Wet Spam / Palace from relegated Champ side / relegation favourites into solid mid table Prem teams).

Slippery big head? Definitely. Agricultural, unattractive football I wouldn't want at Fulham? Yes. But perennial underachiever? About as far from that as you can get.

I can think of an Irish Manager that's a perennial underachiever, Roy Keane, now that is one individual that I would not want anywhere near any Football Club let alone Fulham FC
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel