more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hugill

Started by Ronnief, October 14, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 15, 2017, 12:05:39 PM
Hugill was effective but was a dirty, sly, cynical, illegally aggressive cheat. I would hate him to be in a team I supported.
0001.jpeg
Just the views of a long term fan

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: MJG on October 15, 2017, 08:44:46 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 15, 2017, 12:05:39 PM
Hugill was effective but was a dirty, sly, cynical, illegally aggressive cheat. I would hate him to be in a team I supported.
0001.jpeg
I wholeheartedly agree.
Nogood "no emoji for that, isit" Boyo

hovewhite

Quote from: Jims Dentist on October 15, 2017, 07:24:39 PM
Quote from: FFC73 on October 15, 2017, 10:25:26 AM
Definitely think Hugil had a good game yesterday & is the type of no9 we are missing.  Lack of pace? He gave Kalas & Ream a torrid time all afternoon by his constant chasing and harrying.  His work rate was first class and the way he created space for himself when scoring was superb

Kamara?  Yes might be as good but 1) he has needed time to acclimatise and 2) is injured with no indication of a return.  Our injuries to forwards with pace seem to be hamstring related, Ayite.  Don't think a Hugil or Martin Championship no9 will suffer from that problem.
Well said.
In January we could do with someone like him.
Given that Joca played Martin most of the time last season, I think he would welcome such a player, even if only as a plan B.
I think it is Kline/ T Khan that do not want to recruit this type of forward which is borne out by those that are so similar and already here.
Don't like the way he plays out,here's the but,think he would be great for the team results wise.
That for fans is what counts for the people that want fulham back in the premiership!

Woolly Mammoth

Hugill is the kind of guy we are missing, he has that ruthlessness lacking in a lot of our players. It's not a perfect world unfortunately, but try telling that to Kline and Khan, they are the weakest links.
We have too many choir boys and not enough bandits.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Do people really think Slav wouldn't like a large unit centre forward in his team? He was supposedly keen on Cameron Jerome, had Deeney as his no.1 at Watford and played/wanted Martin last season. Think its disingenuous to suggest he doesn't like a juggernaut centre forward.

toshes mate

This is how our own Micky Adams described Hugill as a twenty one year old 'He is a big old boy, not used to a professional pre-season, but is one of those lads that never gives up. You ask him to pull out of things and he doesn't want to do that.' Adams went on to say a month or so later 'the Club (Port Vale) has unearthed a gem'.  Would we call Martin a 'thug and a cheat' after he got sent off for using his elbow at Norwich last season or do we accept that most professional footballers often sail close to the wind and sometimes referees notice?  Personally speaking I'd like to see a striker in a Fulham shirt dominating defenders in the final third every game but I guess if we found them we'd pretty soon sell 'em to someone else.